Be kind to all creatures great and small, even to forum regs

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A while back I found a half-eaten worm in my garden and I decided to nurse it back to health, which wasn't easy, have you ever tried putting a splint on a worm? it's hard to tell one end from the other, thankfully other worms can tell the difference. It would have made a great movie, something along the lines of 'Born Free'. If you're familiar with the 'butterfly effect' saving that worm could one day end up saving the planet.
Getting out and about after lockdown, I've been assisting some ducks in the park. I've trained them to eat. All I have to do is throw some bread in the water, clap my hands and they eat the bread, quite an achievement I think you'll agree. Not that I'm saying duck training is dangerous, I mean, the risks involved aren't as great as in say, lion taming, but it's a start. I've now turned my attention to an even more difficult task to quell the forum's belligerent regs. I haven't been as successful in this endeavour so far, but my impossible mission continues...

S

Saphire

Stay strong Lady, even the busiest troll might warm to your sympathetic nature.:cool:

Duck training could be dangerous. I was once bitten by a swan, it drew blood and I had a sore thumb for ages.
Be careful,I know ducks are smaller, a different colour, and far less aggressive than swans, but they do have beaks.o_O

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

TRIGGER WARNING

Anything other than shouting angrily about flags now considered ‘dangerously woke’, 'trolling', or 'belligerent and argumentative'.

00000000000000.jpg
With the exception of shouting angrily about flags, literally everything a person can do or say should be considered ‘dangerously woke’, 'argumentative', 'trolling', and therefore is not to be encouraged or trusted.

Leading alt-right gobshite forum users recently conducted extensive research into wokery, and after twenty minutes they concluded conclusively that everyone should simply stick to shouting angrily about flags.

“It’s a perilous situation for the internet world right now,” said Simon Williams, a professor at the University of Life.

“There are people saving other people from drowning, being kind, antiracist, standing up to the antivaxxers and conspiracy trolls, preserving sites of historic interest, and all sorts of other dangerously woke activities.

“This level of wokeism is unprecedented and, if we’re not careful, the world could become full of people being nice and kind to each other.”

Professor Williams has concluded that there is only one thing we can do to avoid such a disastrous and, for eg., anti-British outcome.

“Shout angrily about flags,” he said.

“It’s the silent majority’s only hope. Just open the window and shout about how there should be more flags, or that flags aren’t big enough. If you see a person without a flag, go and shout at them until they get a flag.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re being coherent or not, shouting about flags doesn’t need to be coherent, it just needs to be quite loud. So, for Britain’s sake, shout about flags. Loudly.”

It is expected that, following the research, GB News, Nigel Farage, Laurence Fox, little Darren Grimes, right wing chatrooms users, and people who don't know the difference between debate and 'fighting', will step up their efforts to shout angrily about flags as part of their ongoing battle to keep the world unpleasant, anti-woke, filled with hatred for anyone different and of course supporting those who cannot stand helping others, protecting others or being kind.

via ~ DailyGetOverYourselves

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A while back I found a half-eaten worm in my garden and I decided to nurse it back to health, which wasn't easy, have you ever tried putting a splint on a worm? it's hard to tell one end from the other, thankfully other worms can tell the difference. It would have made a great movie, something along the lines of 'Born Free'. If you're familiar with the 'butterfly effect' saving that worm could one day end up saving the planet.
Getting out and about after lockdown, I've been assisting some ducks in the park. I've trained them to eat. All I have to do is throw some bread in the water, clap my hands and they eat the bread, quite an achievement I think you'll agree. Not that I'm saying duck training is dangerous, I mean, the risks involved aren't as great as in say, lion taming, but it's a start. I've now turned my attention to an even more difficult task to quell the forum's belligerent regs. I haven't been as successful in this endeavour so far, but my impossible mission continues...
Ahhh .so you`re the person whos been spreading Avian Flu to all of the Swans and Ducks ? !

Reaction score
Some of us would rather consider that which unites us rather than that which divides us. Strength in numbers, united we stand and all that which has clearly been proven to work in the past. Those that believe in divide and conquer will always try to alienate themselves and others like them while trying to divide people into further seperate groups which gradually dwindle in numbers causing further division. And then these dividers seem to wonder why noone likes them, crying that its not their fault and that its all the fault of others, while they have to scream louder and create more outlandish claims because more and more people ignore them. And have found them to be idiots and/or trolls.

I'd supply a trigger warning but I'm not trying to trigger just trying to enlighten some stupidity. Because I'm kind. I will now sit patiently and await any abuse mentioning something completely unrelated to the subject at hand.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Nope, still can't understand a single sentence David Brent types.

Would someone be kind enough to interpret, please?

David appears to be under the illusion he is well-liked and well respected on this site.

Someone break the bad news to him.

SamBally

Reaction score
gfrgfhd.png

SamBally

Reaction score
Hello Dave..jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
trigger: a concept or image that upsets somebody by sparking a negative emotional response

that's all it is.

a gentle warning being ignored is not the fault of the 'poster'.

cons.jpg

Back