BBC/Sky spinning the news

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
So bad it is good.

Man who supports Resistance GBs goals now admits they do not actually exist and are stage-managed by the establishment and media as part of the "global conspiracy".

Then claims I personally support "animal cruelty" because I have not reacted emotionally to the shite the same liberal MSM churn out and all while he finds the barbaric experiments carried out on Roma children at Auschwitz hilariously funny, not once but twice.

This is why he should not be allowed out of his village without a chaperone.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Venn diagram of Covid deniers, anti-vaxxers, paedo obsessives and twats overlaps perfectly

5g-conspiracy-small.jpg

People who believe Covid is a hoax also believe Keir Starmer covered up Jimmy Savile’s crimes and are twats, scientists have found.

By presenting the statistics as a Venn diagram, the Institute for Studies discovered that anti-vaxxers, covidiots, paedo obsessives and wankers were a single group of morons who cannot comprehend simple sh**.

Professor Henry Brubaker said: “This could completely change the way society treats angry simpletons who’ve all stumbled into believing the same bollocks.

“We’re not trying to understand them better – they’re just twats – but we could divert their energies away from harmful activities like hounding Keir Starmer and writing embarrassing songs about Covid.

“The same people who believe in ancient aliens and a flat earth also believe in satanic abuse and in microchipped vaccines. They’re clearly out there looking for mad sh.it to put their faith in.

“I suggest giving them a whole new set of implausible conspiracies to waste their lives on. For example, Peppa Pig is based on a real porcine-human hybrid created ‘the scientists’ to turn the population into bacon.

“I made that bullshit up on the spot just like Boris Johnson does at the despatch box. Bet you it’ll fly.”

Paedophile-hater Wayne Hayes said: “Edible pig-humans grown in test tubes doesn’t surprise me after Covid. You can bet Ted Heath’s got something to do with it. I’d better alert Facebook.”

via ~ DailyNutters

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Now I'm aware that there are a few forum'ers (their names escape me for now :)) who have no time for GBnews. But after becoming a regular viewer of that channel, I will never be able to watch Sky/BBC/ITV news again, without questioning everything they're telling me.

SamBally

Reaction score
BBC (any news channel) ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky, that really really sh** channel even Andrew Neal didn't like and only a handful of people watch, and any other MSM source.

People still watch these sources for their main news fix, really?

Take just the last few days for example.

A year-old Jimmy "I really am a repulsive human Reptile" Carr show was released.

A 7 month-old video of a footballer abusing his cat was released (the RSPCA rescued it and so calm down).

Hero's of the right-wing shouting naughty swear words at the next PM, Sir Keir, date unknown.

It kept Boris and the tories off the front pages for 2 days and that was the whole fukcing point.

Have a great day ya all.

Over and out.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
BBC (any news channel) ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky, that really really sh** channel even Andrew Neal didn't like and only a handful of people watch, and any other MSM source.

People still watch these sources for their main news fix, really?

Take just the last few days for example.

A year-old Jimmy "I really am a repulsive human Reptile" Carr show was released.

A 7 month-old video of a footballer abusing his cat was released (the RSPCA rescued it and so calm down).

Hero's of the right-wing shouting naughty swear words at the next PM, Sir Keir, date unknown.

It kept Boris and the tories off the front pages for 2 days and that was the whole fukcing point.

Have a great day ya all.

Over and out.
When the world seems bleak and cold.. When your bones feel tired and old.

When wind is howling through the trees.

There's a shelter from the storm. There's a fire burning warm.
You'll find it if you follow me.

When the world seems grim and dark, When the sky won't show a star.

When fog is thicker than the sea, Travel through the blackest night.

In the forest hides the light.

You'll find it if you follow me. ;)

SamBally

Reaction score
Thanks for that lovely play on words, so poignant so soothing, and not so far from the truth either, except for the Matrix sequel, I didn't believe that.

I will have to decline sadly, I carry a Cree Olight mini Warrior when dark nights draw in, a top-of-the-range tactical torch, no man or beast messes with me when I carry one proudly as I prowl the mean dark alleys of Fareham.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Thanks for that lovely play on words, so poignant so soothing, and not so far from the truth either, except for the Matrix sequel, I didn't believe that.

I will have to decline sadly, I carry a Cree Olight mini Warrior when dark nights draw in, a top-of-the-range tactical torch, no man or beast messes with me when I carry one proudly as I prowl the mean dark alleys of Fareham.
But you gladly say to others... to follow ME.... into the woods.

At their mercy. !

Let's make one thing clear. Anyone who follows ME into 'The' woods.. will not return from whence they came.

SamBally

Reaction score
cushing peter satanic rites 51.jpg

Back