BBC. Fake news but it could be true. :)

B

Bad_Influence

A little girl was leaning into a Lion's cage. Suddenly the Lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.
A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the Lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain, the Lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A BBC reporter, Laura Kuenssberg had watched the whole event.
Laura, addressing the Harley rider says " Sir, that was the most gallant and bravest thing i've seen a man do in my whole life "
The Harley rider replies " Why, it was nothing really. The Lion was behind bars, I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.
Miss Kuenssberg, " Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a BBC journalist you know and tomorrow's news will run this story. So, what do
you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have ? "
The biker replies, " I'm a British army veteran, a conservative and i voted for Brexit."
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker turns on BBC news to see if it indeed brings news of his actions.
BBC headline; RIGHT WING UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Very funny lol. But this makes a point. A point that people can buy into anything that has been reported by a media broadcast that they support and trust, even if they haven't done research on the subject themselves or looked up other sources on the same subject.
In America for example, a thirty second clip of a man being shot by the Police, has caused riots and burning's of people's livelihoods and businesses. And this has been ignited even further from a dishonest media, who keep calling these acts of terror as peaceful protest, disregarding someone who has put in thousands of dollars into starting their own small business, now having to close up because of the riots. And all because of a thirty second clip online, where a violent mob watched it and without not knowing the facts, decided to take justice into their own hands. Mob rule is dangerous.
So i always use America as an example, because it seems as though whatever happens over there, also impacts us over here. And we have our own dishonest and biased media who don't always report the truth.

Back