Banned seemingly

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last night there were issues i and others couldnt post messages, eventually was resolved (see postvre not posting messages) now tonight it says i am banned, another site cock up? Was fine this morning!!!!

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last night there were issues i and others couldnt post messages, eventually was resolved (see postvre not posting messages) now tonight it says i am banned, another site cock up? Was fine this morning!!!!

Clearing your history may help lovely lady

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hyabprecious, Cleared everything - nothing has worked, thank you all the same

Hugs n kisses

Reaction score
When you get banned sometimes it gives you a reason why you've been banned, admin might find it handy to know what it says when you try to log on. Trying a different browser might help otherwise I'm not sure you can do anything except wait for admin to pop up.

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have got back in now, but the message was “ banned, treepassing ba 3 …… something”

walkingonsunshine

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I posted quite a few posts on the forums last night and they said they were waiting approval, and now they've disappeared, but I didn't write anything controversial, so don't understand what's happened.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I posted quite a few posts on the forums last night and they said they were waiting approval, and now they've disappeared, but I didn't write anything controversial, so don't understand what's happened.
I’ll have a look.
Your posts will need approving for a while, I’ll look into the disappearing posts

walkingonsunshine

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll have a look.
Your posts will need approving for a while, I’ll look into the disappearing posts
Thanks Miss_Understanding. I posted some earlier on in the day yesterday and they got approved quite quickly, then all the ones I posted last night have now disappeared.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s because your posts contained links to other websites. We don’t allow them on the site. Thanks

walkingonsunshine

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It’s because your posts contained links to other websites. We don’t allow them on the site. Thanks
Oh Miss_Understanding sorry, didn't realise that. It was only links to newspaper websites where I had quoted from them. Thought that's what you were supposed to do if quoting from a paper. So can I quote from papers as long as I don't put the link?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oh Miss_Understanding sorry, didn't realise that. It was only links to newspaper websites where I had quoted from them. Thought that's what you were supposed to do if quoting from a paper. So can I quote from papers as long as I don't put the link?
Yeah that's fine dude

Back