Banned - How to review ?

GrandOralDisseminator

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I logged into site today and was banned after 2 minutes. Ban message was as such.

Reason: Banned: GrandOralDisseminator: English Only Site

I've only been a member a week, and have never cussed anyone out, caused drama, private messaged anyone until today to try and get my banned reviewed, then I got banned again for avoiding a ban.

Apologies if this is the wrong location, it wasnt very obvious for me where I was meant to go.

Couple of points, I did say Bonjour to someone who said hello to me, someone I was speaking to the other day. Also, there is a gentleman who goes by the name of bad_influence who just likes to hurl insults at me for some reason, he did say "oh the feckwad returned" or something along those lines and compared me to "sh** coffee". These comments both happened shortly before I was banned. It could just be a coincidence, but I do believe this was a case of just being "disliked" but the wrong person. Did notice he was free to continue his passive aggressiveness after i was removed..

EIther way, unban me or not, not going to say anything else beyond this.

Have a great day.
Grand Oral Disseminator

B

Bad_Influence

I logged into site today and was banned after 2 minutes. Ban message was as such.

Reason: Banned: GrandOralDisseminator: English Only Site

I've only been a member a week, and have never cussed anyone out, caused drama, private messaged anyone until today to try and get my banned reviewed, then I got banned again for avoiding a ban.

Apologies if this is the wrong location, it wasnt very obvious for me where I was meant to go.

Couple of points, I did say Bonjour to someone who said hello to me, someone I was speaking to the other day. Also, there is a gentleman who goes by the name of bad_influence who just likes to hurl insults at me for some reason, he did say "oh the feckwad returned" or something along those lines and compared me to "sh** coffee". These comments both happened shortly before I was banned. It could just be a coincidence, but I do believe this was a case of just being "disliked" but the wrong person. Did notice he was free to continue his passive aggressiveness after i was removed..

EIther way, unban me or not, not going to say anything else beyond this.

Have a great day.
Grand Oral Disseminator
So funny . That is what being a troll gets you :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
" Did notice he was free to continue his passive aggressiveness after i was removed.." how did u notice if you was banned? or did i miss something when reading this.

B

Bad_Influence

" Did notice he was free to continue his passive aggressiveness after i was removed.." how did u notice if you was banned? or did i miss something when reading this.
He's obviously forgotten what he was like the first time he was in the room... he got banned then too. lol

GrandOralDisseminator

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I logged back in as a guest to speak to a mod to ask how to proceed, they asked me some questions and then what the message was, and what name I was using, then I was banned on the guest account for avoiding ban *shrug*, without answering how I deal with the banning. The room I found the mod in (Not speaking) contained the gentleman above who seems to have taken an unusual liking/obsession with me (Must be a territorial thing), whilst I didn't engage in the room chat beyond speaking to the mod in private, I noticed he was still running down other members.

Either way, this is a social platform, in my particular case, my banning I know was unjustified, but it is what it is. Just ironic you have forum posts about encouraging new members, encouraging room usage and then you have this heavy hand approach to what I can only assume was some sort of favoritism towards an existing member (because there is no other reason why I would of been kicked)

Thank you, have a nice day.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I logged back in as a guest to speak to a mod to ask how to proceed, they asked me some questions and then what the message was, and what name I was using, then I was banned on the guest account for avoiding ban *shrug*, without answering how I deal with the banning. The room I found the mod in (Not speaking) contained the gentleman above who seems to have taken an unusual liking/obsession with me (Must be a territorial thing), whilst I didn't engage in the room chat beyond speaking to the mod in private, I noticed he was still running down other members.

Either way, this is a social platform, in my particular case, my banning I know was unjustified, but it is what it is. Just ironic you have forum posts about encouraging new members, encouraging room usage and then you have this heavy hand approach to what I can only assume was some sort of favoritism towards an existing member (because there is no other reason why I would of been kicked)

Thank you, have a nice day.
All i going to say is you agree to abide by rule that you tick before you enter chat so there fore you bann was earned so to speak when you allowed back in read the RULES

Back