Banned: guest-graham TOU violation

J

JustinCredible

Last night in the YAH room whilst speaking out about discriminatory language being used there I was banned from all chat rooms. The timing of this ban was hopefully just a coincidence.
The message came up as - Banned: guest-graham TOU violation.
My laptop has been blocked but I can access the chat rooms with another device using the same name and broadband connection.
I am able to use the forums which to be honest I prefer but I would still like access to the chat rooms.. What worries me is if this can happen once it can happen again which is why i'm wary of using another device to go into chat with.
In The Lobby I was told I wasn't the first chatter to be accused of being guest-graham. Who is this 'guest-graham and why has this happened?
FaeryDust site Mod is trying to get this unfair ban lifted

Attachments

• guest 014.jpg
    guest 014.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
J

JustinCredible

No..I just tried to enter chat and the same error message comes up..It would be bad enough to be be banned for something you'd done but to get sanctioned for something you've nothing to do with is a bit galling! Someone said it's only a 3 day block on my laptop..only! so i can live with that and I can still access the forum.. thanks for asking.

F

FaeryDust

Hey Justin, I am unsure as to why this has happened, I have tried lifting it,but it has not worked. I have done an unban on Guest-Graham, now go onto your laptop and see if you can sign in under JustinCredible now. Let me know.

J

JustinCredible

FaeryDust..that's worked..I just went into the Trivia room. . Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to sort this out for me.. I ddin't want to kick up a song and dance about being banned.. it happens.. but this was nothing to do with me.. Thanks again.

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Isn't she brilliant <3 :p
FaeryDust X

Reaction score
Terms Of Use violation, must've done something wrong.

Back