Banned from chat !!

NottsGuy51

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi when i try to log in to chat it's saying i have been banned , although i have no idea why !! ... can a mod or admin look into this for me please . . maybe explain why this has happened ... thanks

K

kasey

hi when i try to log in to chat it's saying i have been banned , although i have no idea why !! ... can a mod or admin look into this for me please . . maybe explain why this has happened ... thanks
If its any consilation you wont be missing much

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackstar1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Similar problem. Been a member a while with no problems suddenly says theres a prob with my name and age!!!!

Blackstar1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Similar problem. Been a member a while with no problems suddenly says theres a prob with my name and age!!!!
Here's what I'm getting
You were disconnected from the server by ukchat.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: Blackstar1: the rules on site state it is 18+ sorry

K

kasey

Here's what I'm getting

Probs one of the mods blocked you saying your underage... I found another chatroom... There's not much good In this place now sadly... I see mods here now that were the main troublemakers here before site changeover

T

TheJam

Fellas, it's madmonk72. He's done the exact same thing to me, and to others. He's out of control.

The only thing I can tell you to do is to report him. If enough of us do, I'm hopeful they'll do something about him.

J

JustinCredible

He's just done it to me! he's a Cad..a rotter! there's no other word for him.

Blackwolf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you'd have thought by now they'd have got this sorted out, its been happening on and off for the past few weeks. sometimes you can get in no problems, and other times it's buggered

J

JustinCredible

piedpipper is far..far worse he can't even type! he types in that awful Scottish dialect to mask his poor spelling and grammar also he doesn't even need a reason to ban you he'll ban you simply to impress other people! In my humble opinion the best Mod on the system is Hollie she at least is consistent and for her banning is a last resort.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Here's what I'm getting

Someone in Lobby and has been there for ages with an age OF 16 that thats that rule out on the window

Last edited:

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
piedpipper is far..far worse he can't even type! he types in that awful Scottish dialect to mask his poor spelling and grammar also he doesn't even need a reason to ban you he'll ban you simply to impress other people! In my humble opinion the best Mod on the system is Hollie she at least is consistent and for her banning is a last resort.

yes but is he a true scots???? i asked him numerous times and he never answered.

Kahlo_81

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I was using a VPN sometime ago, and when I tried to log in, it said I was banned. But I disconnected from that to chat here and it works ok. Just thought I'd share, incase you've got something like that.

S

StevieBlunder

Two hopes there Bob hope and no Hope you clearly did something as theydnt ban for nothing.

J

JustinCredible

It now says on the chat home page that you have to be 13 . .yes 13! to use this site . . . . .

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thats a new rule then, why would they want to allow 13 year old into an adults site and let be honest it is adult, not intended for under age children,

S

StevieBlunder

Rules are set and stuck to so take care with the idea it's all adult in the room

NottsGuy51

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was using a VPN sometime ago, and when I tried to log in, it said I was banned. But I disconnected from that to chat here and it works ok. Just thought I'd share, incase you've got something like that.
Thanks for the suggestion , i am not banned anymore , i had to message admin , grovel and pay 30 pieces of silver . Although i don't know why i bothered , the poster above was right ... i aint missing much .... thanks for your help .

Back