Banned for Garbage

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me ……….What banned for garbage means ? The person that has had this message and cannot chat hasn't broke any site rules that I know of .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me ……….What banned for garbage means ? The person that has had this message and cannot chat hasn't broke any site rules that I know of .
Ange there a new thing on here not u go to and put there about bann and the great one will sort it for you

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you Megs233...………….. I will tell the person who had that message to do that .x

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks Meg233 ….The person found it and posted on there .

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was banned too for nothing at least two months ago. Why dont they go after rule breakers instead of banning for nothing

Reaction score
If we're going to be banned for garbage then that'll be me banned soon. Does that mean you were talking garbage or someone is calling you garbage? Being called garbage would mount to racism.

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If we're going to be banned for garbage then that'll be me banned soon. Does that mean you were talking garbage or someone is calling you garbage? Being called garbage would mount to racism.
no garbage int his case was talking waffle nonsense . to quote a phase' he was sprouting a load of garbage ' . and being called garbage has nothig to do with racism now your talking garbage ...

Reaction score
no garbage int his case was talking waffle nonsense . to quote a phase' he was sprouting a load of garbage ' . and being called garbage has nothig to do with racism now your talking garbage ...

Yes I was talking garbage, I know sometimes I do too good an job of appearing stupid, but not sure if I've ever stooped so low as to talk about waffles. Banned people can still use forums too can't they?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes I was talking garbage, I know sometimes I do too good an job of appearing stupid, but not sure if I've ever stooped so low as to talk about waffles. Banned people can still use forums too can't they?
yes they can

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Keep thinking of Oscar the Grouch every time I see this thread tittle.

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street...
How to get to Sesame Street
How to get to Sesame Street.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Keep thinking of Oscar the Grouch every time I see this thread tittle.

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street...
How to get to Sesame Street
How to get to Sesame Street.

lol

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It all sounds like garbage to me.
So is banning people for no reason but if it makes them feel important then okay because they arent getting paid anyway. Its just childish to treat users that way

Back