BAN. NO REASON.

Gruffalo85

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Banned from chat with no reason. Told to go play with my marbles is not a reason to ban someone from the chat. I have been told by other members the admin think i am someone theyve banned already but they dont have proof this is the first time i have used the ukchat website. This ban needs to be lifted as i have not actually done anything wrong and other members have said the same.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Banned from chat with no reason. Told to go play with my marbles is not a reason to ban someone from the chat. I have been told by other members the admin think i am someone theyve banned already but they dont have proof this is the first time i have used the ukchat website. This ban needs to be lifted as i have not actually done anything wrong and other members have said the same.

you need to go to 'i been banned so appeal it here' on forums

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know who you are, we know who you are - you're ban evading.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can u sprak to u please
You were banned for prolonged harrassment of another chatter ...... including this little gem: 02:51:40 Sweetscott Rhea u need to die a pain death simple u little ****

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sk, they can abh dead. Wife off its bang, out. Of order. We will sell what dalai says won't we, u zis?
Idi g with friends p ill l how. Would, u feel, of. Ur. Wife ied lxfah ffs ill be soeMi g to dalm so this about ur actions lol
I am a widower, my wife did die. You wish to complain, go to the correct appeal my ban thread on the Forum

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Yeah his bans sticking. He needs a break.

S

Sweetscott

Rhea I'm sorry for what I said I drank too much but there is no excuse for the way I acted and also bad influence I apologise to you aswell sorry

Back