Ban length

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long bans last? I stupidly posted a picture of me from school and it chucked me out without telling me when I'd be let back in!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you tick a box to enter chat which has the TOU on them lots including myself has fall foul of this rule . try reading see you soon.
Ah I assume that means time of unban? Thanks :)

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you tick a box to enter chat which has the TOU on them lots including myself has fall foul of this rule . try reading see you soon.
I couldn't see anywhere with a time mentioned!

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long bans last? I stupidly posted a picture of me from school and it chucked me out without telling me when I'd be let back in!
If you think your ban should be appealed then find the thread "wrongfully banned" and appeal it to Elwoodbluz1966 or Jody. Ban lengths are not discussed.

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mines been five weeks it's OK ur not missing much.. All they do in the room is b****
The chances are it's 3 days (no guarantee) but it will get extended if you whinge and moan, or if you evade your ban. Be smart.
Why should 'whinging' make any difference? The whole idea of appealling it could be interpreted by them as whinging!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
U mean like the one who’s been banned weeks for ban evading and then Moans lol x
So what does ban evading mean? I've seen the term used but tbh never knew what it meant!

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Geordie your ban will soon be over, don’t post kid pics again even if it’s you as a kid.

what iconic means when she says she’s been banned for 5 weeks is... I was banned, have ban evaded several times, whilst trying to mock admin not realising they knew who I was, have been told on several different names to wait out my iconic ban, have told admin they are wrong and I’m not on other names, etc etc

the rest of you... go get some vit D!

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know the ban length is not discussed but is there a reason for that ? It seems a bit trivial to me and never seen it on any other social media sites ,or am i wrong ?.
The thing that annoys me so much is that as an adult I'm either being treated as a naughty child or victimized through not being one of the clique (I think it's discetionary on the mod)

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
The thing that annoys me so much is that as an adult I'm either being treated as a naughty child or victimized through not being one of the clique (I think it's discetionary on the mod)
You posted a picture of a child. You are not victimised it’s against the TOU

Geordiefella4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You posted a picture of a child. You are not victimised it’s against the TOU
It's often a bone of contention when police are tasked with imposing the letter of the law or the spirit of the law. Imposing the letter of the law is either abdicating responsibility or utilising its tenets to impose personal punishment.

Miss_Understanding

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll repeat that you broke a rule.
There’s not one person on this site that would not be banned for that reason. If you break the TOU expect a ban

Back