Asking for a friend forum

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
Is it safe to eat raw chicken if youve shoved it up the arse of an elephant and kept it there for 15 minutes? - asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It is never safe to eat raw Chicken

It's probably not safe to keep pet Elephants especially if you are going to insert dead poultry up its arse,

My advice is buy an Air Fryer and hire a shrink ...( for your friend )

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

It's probably not safe to keep pet Elephants especially if you are going to insert dead poultry up its arse,

You really should start a Forum 'agony aunt/uncle' advice thread because I think you give exceptionally sound advice.

P.S. It's always amazed me how so many chatters ask questions on behalf of their friends both here and in the chatrooms because, being the sceptic that I am, I'm quite surprised some people have managed to form friendships at all.

;)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you did stick a chicken up a elephant's ass, then got the herd, to wee on it, it would still taste better than KFC,

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score
You really should start a Forum 'agony aunt/uncle' advice thread because I think you give exceptionally sound advice.

P.S. It's always amazed me how so many chatters ask questions on behalf of their friends both here and in the chatrooms because, being the sceptic that I am, I'm quite surprised some people have managed to form friendships at all.

;)
This IS an agony aunt/uncle reply service. I set up meaningful forums - without pay might I add... and if a friend of mine has an issue with taking raw chicken to work at london zoo (his mum packs his lunch) and asks his peers for advice i will try to give them a platform to gain workable responses - oh, and we all have 'friends' that need an answer (be right back - zoo keeper's here)

HeuristicMonkey

part time human
Reaction score

i've checked with 'my friend' and he said the standard issue air fryer from amazon or argos wouldnt allow a full grown elephant. Tearfully he agreed that perhaps its wrong to propose such questions but it's an issue for him - especially as he was texting me from a small boat in the french channel and his mum packed his lunch

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
This IS an agony aunt/uncle reply service. I set up meaningful forums - without pay might I add... and if a friend of mine has an issue with taking raw chicken to work at london zoo (his mum packs his lunch) and asks his peers for advice i will try to give them a platform to gain workable responses - oh, and we all have 'friends' that need an answer (be right back - zoo keeper's here), so, your response was not only irrelvant but indeed stupid.
I was actually referring to the 'organ grinder' NOT the 'monkey', so, not only was your response irrelevant, it was also unsolicited.
Honestly, you are even more ridiculous here than you are in the chatrooms, specifically the Lobby; and that's saying something.

P.S. YOU could start a thread on asking utterly senseless questions in the Forum, but I noticed you are already ahead of my suggestion.
...... do you ask questions for your friends in order to avoid inevitable embarrassment?

:rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's ok if your a Hyena.

Back