Are you in a single man's bathroom? Take our quiz.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
In a bathroom? Not sure if it belongs to a single man? Take this quiz and find out.

Describe the decor.

A) There are lots of houseplants, a framed art print of an inoffensive landscape, and a glass jar filled with stones that don’t appear to have any use.

B) There’s a shaving mirror with grimy fingerprints all over it. That’s it.

What cleansing products can you see?

A) Several bottles of expensive shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. And that’s before you take a peek inside the medicine cabinet with its illuminated, steam-free mirror.

B) A 2-in-1 bottle of shampoo and body wash. It’s empty and, judging by the layer of dust on it, it’s been there for some time.

Is the room clean?

A) Intimidatingly so. You feel guilty for taking a sh** in here, even though that’s what it’s specifically designed for.

B) It’s hard to tell. Either the grouting between the tiles was black as part of a deliberate design choice, or it’s so dirty that you’ll catch a disease just by looking at it.

What’s the soap situation?

A) An easy-to-use hand pump affair that smells of flowers and leaves your hands feeling clean and soft.

B) There’s a small, worn-down lump of what is presumably soap with a couple of pubes on it. It could be a dead slug though.

Is there a bin?

A) There’s a small pedal bin next to the toilet. It’s the cleanest bin you’ve ever seen.

B) No. Just a sad collection of toilet roll tubes under the cistern.

ANSWERS

Mostly As:
Congratulations, you are not in the bathroom of a single man. This place is either owned by a woman or a couple where the woman takes care of everything.

Mostly Bs: Oh dear, you are in a single man’s bathroom. Keep calm, try not to breathe in too deeply, and head for the nearest exit. With any luck, you’ll be able to get out without catching a fungal infection or cholera.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Another fake 'quiz'!
I answered all the questions with the A) options and not only do I find that I am "not in a single man's bathroom", I am in the idyllic bathroom.
Then, ironically, I realised that it must have been based on my very own.
Coincidence? I doubt it.
:rolleyes:

Back