Are you f.ucking kidding me!?!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'How can a man entrusted with nuclear codes even claim with a straight face not to know what a mobile phone factory reset is?' - JOB

from 11:45, Hugo Keith KC ''there may have been a factory reset of the phone at the end of January 2020 and then an attempt to reinstall the.....''

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Minister responds to C.untfaces appearance at the Covid enquiry.

The Exploding Heads presents:

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
'How can a man entrusted with nuclear codes even claim with a straight face not to know what a mobile phone factory reset is?' - JOB

from 11:45, Hugo Keith KC ''there may have been a factory reset of the phone at the end of January 2020 and then an attempt to reinstall the.....''

He will blow the **** out of everyone and his dog and say he thought it was the restart and login again button

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'The bloviating bumbling blob brings in an expert witness to explain to disappearance of his WhatsApp messages'

The turbo encabulator

The original machine had a base-plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the "up" end of the grammeters.

— John Hellins Quick, "The turbo-encabulator in industry", Students' Quarterly Journal, Vol. 15, Iss. 58, p. 22 (December 1944)
- Turbo encabulator - Wikipedia

Last edited:

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This seems a very serious issue. And I am almost out of whiskey. Do you think it will effect me before I go buy another bottle?

You never seemed the type to go full on freaked out. You're right.. I dont know you.. so ...why would I think that? Maybe you are batshit insane.

Between Jesus and Allah..Krishna.. even Buddha.. do not worry. we will be ok. And Thor has their back

And why this tune.. cos well. you know, its about.. you wiil be ok..

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Elwood and your 3 mods.. you just kick cos I asked something? YOu dont like me I dont like me.. so a kick?

Thats not kind man.. sure.. I have no power to do sh** about it.. but you cunts need to step up. OK, you cant - your life means - you chat and live in a room. Nice. For you 3 cunts..

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So.. youre right.. even when I igmore you mods.. you can see me. Good to know, so now I know it makes no fucking difference you feel like you need to make up for lost chat time with each other.. I mean what did you learn new or do new today? I the drunk.. yet your life is.. this? Nice

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You can be banned cos some *** thinks you should sober up? That is not a rule. What it is.. is some fucker with no life needs to own me.. like the white man he is. Hey elwood.. I get you didnt get to **** over coloured people when you brits used to... and its like a catch up thing for you dude.. but white man.. trust me.. you a mod and me a chatter.. is not the same dynamics in life, you ***.

So Elwood.. sad you ended up kicking me for breaking no fucking rules..other than.. what? Sober up? **** off white man.. I dont need an owner man.. sure.. kick me for pure rule breaks., and do look for it . like you do.. And that cut missunderstanding.. **** man.. I wont.. but yeah ok, I get it.. your try hard dog like love. Nice. For yoy both after how many kids? That is dedication of a mod..

Thats ike a 3 hour video.. so.. first tune.. **** who mods that place cos their white happiness matters.. like it always has..awful. Fu7ck those white slave owners!

Back