Are you a Narcissist?

D

DonQuixote

Do you have narcissistic personality disorder? Score yourself on my guide, 1 point per symptom:

1. Over-inflated and fragile self-esteem.
2. Believe grandiose fantasies about yourself (i.e. you’re smarter, more attractive, and successful than everyone you know)
3. You put other people down.
4. Hijack any conversation/situation to make yourselves feel better or superior
5. You need constant praise and admiration.
6. You exploit others without guilt or shame.
6. When you feel “less than perfect” it is very uncomfortable for you.

How many did YOU get?

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Of course I am, I scored three.
The irony is, that until I began using chat/gossip forums, I was unaware that I had narcissistic tendencies. Its been a real education.

Scotschick2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
theres a few in chat that are like that, puts others down!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you have narcissistic personality disorder? Score yourself on my guide, 1 point per symptom:

2. Believe grandiose fantasies about yourself (i.e. you’re smarter, more attractive, and successful than everyone you know)

How many did YOU get?

Thats also a description of people online with low self confidence and/or self esteem.
You probably dont want to label them Narcissists, some are probably dealing with a lot issues.
Who for thier own mental safety and stability may exhibit one or more of those traits as a defence mechinism.

Narcissists are actually quite rare.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
like everywhere moriarty :p

Like your apparent favourite person judging by your sig.. Lisa Marie Brown who owns a Pink Maserati worth 50 grand plus.
Thats a narcissist.

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

How many did YOU get?

did you know you have two numbers 6's?

C

CrazyCatLady

Thats also a description of people online with low self confidence and/or self esteem.
You probably dont want to label them Narcissists, some are probably dealing with a lot issues.
Who for thier own mental safety and stability may exhibit one or more of those traits as a defence mechinism.

Narcissists are actually quite rare.
M- have you not clocked yet?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think we all have some elements of narcissistic traits in us, and we might not even know we're subjecting that type of behaviour on others.
People who solely seek validation for example, are somewhat narcissistic in nature. We live in an age where social media has a big influence over our lives and feeds our Ego. Likes, shares, favourable comments and follows, are examples of validation for some people.

Back