Are there more wheels or doors in the world?

Are there more wheels or doors in the world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
As far as I am aware, this question has never been asked before in the Forum. As far as I know this was recently posted on Facebook but I suspect it is not a novel dilemma.
Whatever the answer, which is practically impossible to ascertain, I think questions posed like this is the product of a troubled mind.
Personally, so long as I can get outside and into my car and drive to a tyre fitting centre, I am perfectly happy.
However, I'd like people to offer their point of view on either the question or the answer to this modern conundrum.
:eek:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
How very dare you usurp our resident pollster with a nonsensical more wheels or doors poll!
An equally ponderous question would be which came first, the door or the wheel? Just look at getting into your car. You may very well think the wheels are the more important, but think again, without a door how would you get into the car? see what i mean?... very tricky. Through the window? with my arse! you're 'aving a laugh ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
How very dare you usurp our resident pollster with a nonsensical more wheels or doors poll!
An equally ponderous question would be which came first, the door or the wheel? Just look at getting into your car. You may very well think the wheels are the more important, but think again, without a door how would you get into the car? see what i mean?... very tricky. Through the window? with my arse! you're 'aving a laugh ;)
I know, I was taking a risk competing with the resident pollster. But I thought; what the hell?
I will, hopefully, never stoop this low again.
P.S. get your arse out of here!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know, I was taking a risk competing with the resident pollster. But I thought; what the hell?
I will, hopefully, never stoop this low again.
P.S. get your arse out of here!
I do miss that arse :(.
Anyway ,back to the topic. It might be more productive to poll which came first and why as a debate ?.

C

CrazyCatLady

I think there are far more twats in the world than both.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think there are far more twats in the world than both.

Probably, but they drive cars and live in houses.

Cars have 6 wheels at least but only 4 or 5 doors.

How many doors do you have in your house, compared to wheels on your sofa, your tv stand, your bedroom furniture, your bed's etc etc.

It's a hard one to figure out.

I would have to go with wheels.

Back