Aqua1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And as good as crooked ones lol.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Millennials aren't o_O

I was at this same sex gender reveal "event"..... they paid for two boats to dump pink dye into the sea. The dye washed in the tide, It looked nice but the town had a few pink seagulls for a while :rolleyes:

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I must admit, I got a promotion recently at work and someone told me to pretend to be gay at the interview and you'll probably get it, they were being flippant when they said it, but there's a bit of truth in it, i didn't say i was gay, but i didn't tell them I wasn't either and if i had done, I don't think i'd have got the job

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Liam you is cute enough to be gay sweety :)

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
BISHOPS have confirmed they would much rather marry heterosexual unbelievers than gay people who actually believe in God. Here’s why.

Marriage is between one man and one woman

That’s what the Bible says. And who wouldn’t trust a 2,000-year-old book of uncertain authorship? The Bible is always right, apart from the bits we prefer not to mention, such as child sacrifice and the best way to treat your slaves. Look, we don’t make the rules.

We enjoy being out of step with the rest of society

Who wants to follow the herd? By not finally catching up with everyone else in Britain, we’re going against society’s attitudes because we like to be different. We’re rebels, like Marlon Brando or the punk rocker Johnny Rotten. All the young people think they’re cool, right?

You can’t trust the gays

However much they claim not to be sexual degenerates, you can’t trust the gays, can you? With their urges, they’ll be having orgies in public toilets the moment church is over. Of course, when it came to actual sexual perverts like paedophile clergymen we ignored it for decades, claiming they were ‘just a bit unusual’.

We love a good talking shop

We like having the strangest conference debates, such as reaching the pointless conclusion that it’s okay to be gay if you never have gay sex. It’s entirely irrelevant to the real world, but it makes us feel important and you get a free lunch.

Believing in God isn’t that important

We don’t mind the atheist heterosexuals getting married in our churches, because it’s all about the optics. Godless heteros get to have a lovely Instagrammable ceremony, and we get to pretend we’re still vaguely relevant in the 21st century. It’s win-win, apart from them ending up in Hell.

We’re just massive homophobes

The UK is no longer majority Christian, so you’d think we’d be desperate for all the support we can get. However, we’d rather our congregations dwindled to nothing and churches are sold off for luxury flats than obey our own rule of ‘love thy neighbour’ with LGBTQ people. Because, let’s face it, a lot of us just don’t like gays.

Kev45

Reaction score
A MAN enraged by an advert for Creme Eggs with two men kissing has embarked on a mission to find a chocolate egg that better represents his steadfast heterosexuality.

Nathan Muir of Sheffield, aged 58, believes there must be an ovoid seasonal confectionary which, like him, just fancies women and does not think there is anything wrong with that.

He said: I’ve got nothing against the gays, but I don’t think I could enjoy a Creme Egg any more. Not now.

Before, I was on them from January onwards every year. But I’d worry about how it looks. I’m totally comfortable with my sexuality, but I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea.

That’s why I’ve set out to find a proper heterosexual egg for straight men like me who appreciate things like birds, National League football and a few pints. Why shouldn’t we enjoy Easter the same as them?

I put a few calls in to the confectionery companies, asking which was their least gay egg, but nobody’s called back yet. Mini Eggs seem a bit dainty, Caramel eggs are gooey, the Galaxy eggs are rose gold and the Yorkie egg with the truck box isn’t out.

There’s literally nowhere for a straight bloke who wants an Easter egg to turn. Except those tempting Creme Eggs that I can’t stop thinking about.”

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
BISHOPS have confirmed they would much rather marry heterosexual unbelievers than gay people who actually believe in God. Here’s why.

Marriage is between one man and one woman

That’s what the Bible says. And who wouldn’t trust a 2,000-year-old book of uncertain authorship? The Bible is always right, apart from the bits we prefer not to mention, such as child sacrifice and the best way to treat your slaves. Look, we don’t make the rules.

We enjoy being out of step with the rest of society

Who wants to follow the herd? By not finally catching up with everyone else in Britain, we’re going against society’s attitudes because we like to be different. We’re rebels, like Marlon Brando or the punk rocker Johnny Rotten. All the young people think they’re cool, right?

You can’t trust the gays

However much they claim not to be sexual degenerates, you can’t trust the gays, can you? With their urges, they’ll be having orgies in public toilets the moment church is over. Of course, when it came to actual sexual perverts like paedophile clergymen we ignored it for decades, claiming they were ‘just a bit unusual’.

We love a good talking shop

We like having the strangest conference debates, such as reaching the pointless conclusion that it’s okay to be gay if you never have gay sex. It’s entirely irrelevant to the real world, but it makes us feel important and you get a free lunch.

Believing in God isn’t that important

We don’t mind the atheist heterosexuals getting married in our churches, because it’s all about the optics. Godless heteros get to have a lovely Instagrammable ceremony, and we get to pretend we’re still vaguely relevant in the 21st century. It’s win-win, apart from them ending up in Hell.

We’re just massive homophobes

The UK is no longer majority Christian, so you’d think we’d be desperate for all the support we can get. However, we’d rather our congregations dwindled to nothing and churches are sold off for luxury flats than obey our own rule of ‘love thy neighbour’ with LGBTQ people. Because, let’s face it, a lot of us just don’t like gays.

The bishops' stance on marrying heterosexual unbelievers instead of gay believers raises concerns about the underlying reasons behind their decision. It is essential to address these concerns and promote understanding between religious institutions and the LGBTQ community.

Marriage as per the Bible: While the Bible does mention marriage as a union between a man and a woman, it is crucial to recognize that times have changed, and societal understanding of various aspects, including relationships and human rights, has evolved. It is essential for religious institutions to adapt their teachings to align with modern values of equality and acceptance.

Being out of step with society: Embracing change and adapting to societal evolution is essential for any institution, including religious ones. Being out of step with society can lead to a disconnect between religious institutions and their followers, ultimately affecting the relevance and influence of these institutions.

Mistrust towards the LGBTQ community: It is essential to challenge prejudices and promote understanding between different communities. The mistrust towards the LGBTQ community, as mentioned in the text, is unfounded and can lead to further marginalization of this group. It is crucial for religious institutions to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels accepted and respected.

Focus on debates rather than real-world issues: Engaging in debates without considering their real-world implications can be counterproductive. Religious institutions should prioritize addressing the concerns of their followers and society at large, rather than engaging in debates that do not contribute to the betterment of their communities.

Prioritizing optics over belief: The preference for atheist heterosexuals to be married in churches over gay believers raises questions about the true intentions behind this decision. Religious institutions should prioritize their core values and beliefs, such as love and acceptance, rather than focusing on maintaining a certain image or optics.

Addressing underlying homophobia: It is crucial to confront and challenge any homophobic attitudes within religious institutions. Homophobia has no place in modern society and can lead to significant harm and marginalization of the LGBTQ community. Religious institutions should strive to create an inclusive environment that embraces and respects all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or beliefs.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A MAN enraged by an advert for Creme Eggs with two men kissing has embarked on a mission to find a chocolate egg that better represents his steadfast heterosexuality.

Nathan Muir of Sheffield, aged 58, believes there must be an ovoid seasonal confectionary which, like him, just fancies women and does not think there is anything wrong with that.

He said: I’ve got nothing against the gays, but I don’t think I could enjoy a Creme Egg any more. Not now.

Before, I was on them from January onwards every year. But I’d worry about how it looks. I’m totally comfortable with my sexuality, but I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea.

That’s why I’ve set out to find a proper heterosexual egg for straight men like me who appreciate things like birds, National League football and a few pints. Why shouldn’t we enjoy Easter the same as them?

I put a few calls in to the confectionery companies, asking which was their least gay egg, but nobody’s called back yet. Mini Eggs seem a bit dainty, Caramel eggs are gooey, the Galaxy eggs are rose gold and the Yorkie egg with the truck box isn’t out.

There’s literally nowhere for a straight bloke who wants an Easter egg to turn. Except those tempting Creme Eggs that I can’t stop thinking about.”

Nathan Muir's concern about the representation of his heterosexuality in an advertisement featuring two men kissing with a Creme Egg is understandable. However, it is essential to promote understanding and acceptance of diverse sexual orientations in society.

1. Acceptance and representation: It is crucial to recognize that various sexual orientations should be represented in advertising and media. This helps create an inclusive environment where everyone feels seen and understood. While Mr. Muir may prefer a different representation, it is essential to acknowledge the importance of visibility for the LGBTQ community.

2. Personal comfort: It is vital to prioritize personal comfort and self-acceptance. Mr. Muir should focus on enjoying the Creme Eggs without worrying about how others may perceive his choices. Society has evolved, and it is essential for individuals to embrace this change and adapt their perspectives accordingly.

3. Seeking alternatives: Mr. Muir's search for a "proper heterosexual egg" is a reflection of the need for more diverse options in the market. While there may not be an egg specifically catering to his preferences, his quest can contribute to the conversation about inclusivity in the confectionery industry.

4. Communication with confectionery companies: Reaching out to confectionery companies to inquire about their least "gay" egg may not yield the desired results, as this approach is based on stereotypes and prejudices. Instead, it is more productive to advocate for more diverse and inclusive advertising and product offerings.

5. Embracing Easter traditions: Easter is a time for celebration and unity, regardless of one's sexual orientation. Mr. Muir should focus on enjoying the festivities and traditions with his loved ones, rather than seeking a specific egg that represents his heterosexuality.

In conclusion, it is essential to promote understanding, acceptance, and inclusivity in all aspects of life, including advertising and confectionery choices. Mr. Muir's concerns should be addressed with empathy and education, encouraging him to embrace change and adapt his perspectives to align with modern values of equality and acceptance.

Kev45

Reaction score
Lol the horse.

DZ9VM30WAAAxuRO.jpg

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Mistrust towards the LGBTQ community
the thing with the gays is the only people who give a shᴉt about their sexuality is them, they love to scream about being gay is ok, thats fine why should I care? I don't mind what they do, I do mind that they scream it down my throat, stamp around like idiots & demand to be treated differently to Normal straight people.
i think by labelling themselves LGBTQ they're segregating themselves from straight people, normal people, you know straight normal people? because it's still normal to be straight, yet you don't hear of straight men & women stamping their feet because they're not included in the LGBTQLMNOP malarkey.
just live your fucking lives just because nobody care's about your sexuality it doesn't mean everyone hates you.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Not everyone who is gay is part of the LGBTQ movement.
Good, the concept is not just flawed, it's malignant - a cancer that should be eradicated.
"activists and national campaigners have told the Guardian that this spate of attacks across the UK, while unconnected, underscores a climate of fear endured by the LGBTQ+ community on the streets."
(theguardian LOL)
"activists describe what they perceive as an escalation in public hostility - we had a homophobic attack on a drag queen only a few weeks ago"
the culpable culprit in this narrative shall forever remain the media.

Kev45

Reaction score
the thing with the gays is the only people who give a shᴉt about their sexuality is them, they love to scream about being gay is ok, thats fine why should I care?

So why are you angrily raging about "the gays" and their "sexuality", then?

I don't mind what they do, I do mind that they scream it down my throat, stamp around like idiots & demand to be treated differently to Normal straight people.

Explain what you mean by this, exactly when have "gay" people "screamed" it down your throat, then "stamped around like idiots" and then demanded that you treat them differently to "normal straight people"?

What on earth do you mean by "normal straight people", btw?

i think by labelling themselves LGBTQ they're segregating themselves from straight people, normal people, you know straight normal people?

You use the word "normal" again.

Are you suggesting the LGBTQ community are not "normal"?

Good, the concept is not just flawed, it's malignant - a cancer that should be eradicated.

How do you propose "eradicating" a "cancerous and malignant" concept that you personally don't like?

(theguardian LOL)

You find it amusing that the community are much more likely to be victims of violence than "normals"?

Why do you find that so amusing?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my experience with the gay community in Brighton.

A few years ago, I was lost and looking for a road. I popped into a pub called the Marlborough neither Royal Pavilion. I'd been in the pub in my younger days and it was a straight one but unknown to me is pub had now been taken over by the local lesbian community. The looks I got and the open the hostility I felt put me off returning.

The truth is the gay community in Brighton is openly defensive and hostile to those who are not part of it.

The gay community is seen by many local people as outsiders who moved here and just cause trouble in the town.

Political parties will only select gay candidates for the town. I don't think you understand how annoying this is for many local people.

Most people they're sick of the tag "Brighton gay capital of Europe" too.

When I was at school, I played football and every time we traveled outside the area we got called "gay". The amount of fights I got into as a teenager over this. Reach the point where the school stopped us playing outside the area. Talking to a friend's son a while ago and he experienced the same abuse the difference between us is 30 years. Nothing changed.

Tassid approval for attacks on members of the gay community is common. Even I think twice about calling the police if I saw gay people being attacked and I'm not the only one here.

People will even avoid the local hospital and travel to Worthing to use a A & E department. Those who have used the hospital in Brighton are fully aware that it's a major AIDS treatment center and anyone going into that hospital will be given a mandatory AIDS test. Its not seen as local hospital for local people.

And while people might seem polite on the surface here, outside the workplace nobody will mix with this community. Nobody will take part in their events and they're seen as people to be avoided at all costs.

LGBTQ community in Brighton over the last 30 years they managed to create divided community and nothing's gonna change that now.

The questions most people ask here is: why us? Why here?

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
So why are you angrily raging about "the gays" and their "sexuality", then?
I said I was the opposite of angry I said I didn't care.
maybe you misinterpreted it because it's the internet & not a vocal conversation, I'm happy to mic chat or phone.
Explain what you mean by this, exactly when have "gay" people "screamed" it down your throat, then "stamped around like idiots" and then demanded that you treat them differently to "normal straight people"?
I didn't say they demand I treat them differently I said they demand to be treated differently, which they do.
when I said I mind them screaming it down my throat I meant seeing them parading around the streets in underwear with pink candy lolly pops on TV & in adverts.
you must understand I don't mind LGBT people, or displays of public affections, I'd never hurt anyone innocent no matter what their sexual preferences, but as @Confused_Fred pointed out there are people out there that will.
Are you suggesting the LGBTQ community are not "normal"?
yes thats exactly what I'm suggesting, and not just me, in the DSM gender dysphoria is still listed as a disorder which helps healthcare professionals diagnose and address this condition which can significantly impact an individual's mental health and well-being.
I noticed you skipped my statement to ask this loaded question, but missed the opportunity to expand on my statement itself:
*i think by labelling themselves LGBTQ they're segregating themselves from straight people*
How do you propose "eradicating" a "cancerous and malignant" concept that you personally don't like?
I'm not saying I have the answer to this but it's good we both agree it to be the case, I'd start by exposing the fact it's fuelled by a controlled media & try to find the motives behind the people pushing the narrative.
You find it amusing that the community are much more likely to be victims of violence than "normals"?

Why do you find that so amusing?
clearly I'm laughing at the guardian it's self as it's renowned for being a poor source of info.
A strawman argument is a type of fallacy where one misrepresents an opponent's position or argument in a way that makes it easier to attack or refute. This tactic involves presenting a weakened or exaggerated version of the opponent's argument, often one that is easy to knock down, rather than addressing the actual argument being made.

Last edited:
Back