any one got a positive/fun forum post

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so mainly nasty/bitter/unpleasant forum posts. It would be nice to see something pleasant/fun for a change. bit of banter. :)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so mainly nasty/bitter/unpleasant forum posts. It would be nice to see something pleasant/fun for a change. bit of banter. :)
I would love to see the forum how it used to be.

I have been tempted to create so new games but was worried about thread hijacks so decided against it.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hiya Gem am trying to be good .
do you want to hear about me daft dog?

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
had a shower earlier,, came out and as I was drying myself in my room I looked out the window,,i couldn't help but notice a lovely pair of tits in next doors garden,,, wow they were a real lovely pair,,, so as I was watching the next thing I saw was a big fluffy black pussy,,,, oh my gawd I thought,,,, what a big pussy that is,,,, so just as the pussy came out the tits went away,,,, I thought,, oh no they were nice tits as well,,, so then the pussy went away and I was left with nothing to look at while standing in my room starkers,,,,:mad:

I'm sure the durty minded folks among you think I was looking at my neighbour but it was in fact two little birds and a big cat,,,,,, get your mind out the gutter you durty people :D

B

Bad_Influence

A positive, fun forum post? That's as likely as a unicorn farting pink bubbles while yodelling the Z cars theme tune. :p

Back