Android v Apple .........

Android or Apple IOS platforms is better ?

• Total voters

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Both sides have their fans ,

I want to know which is the best , I would like valid "Pros and Cons" on both sides ,

I have only ever used Android but i have a real reason to know which is better ,

Anyone out there use or used both ?

Thanks in advance .................

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade so I'd also be interested in knowing the pros and cons, at the moment I'm stuck with a Windows phone that Microsoft no longer support, typical of them.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I had Android phones but got messed round with EE. So went to virgin and ended up with an Apple phone. To be fair I am no techno savvy

But do you have any views at all on which is better or any comparisons of any kind ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
For someone like myself that's not tech savvy I like Android.

Being a Zombie i know it's tough butcha think you could vote ? x

I have wet wipes if any Body bits or fluids are left behind .....

;)

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
To me Android is better for free apps and such ...does that help?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I did vote, I still have function in my stubby little nubs!

I'm a little hungry, you better keep those wet wipe close by!

Zoikes ....

Zombies eat brains ?

Seems a strange place to search for those , even the "Undead" have gone Loco o_O;)

Sterling_Archer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I find iOS a little like a child's toy, everything appears to have been designed in a way that was aimed at kids. I also find the menus and navigation isn't very intuitive, things aren't where you would expect them to be, however, if you are looking at adding a watch, Apple do have much better integration there as it's the same OS on both devices.

Android can very much depend on which phone manufacturer you go for, I've always stuck with Samsung with a temptation to switch to Huawei, but ended up sticking with Samsung again. Samsung's watch uses Samsung's own OS (Tizen) and not Android, so it has some limitations compared to Apple (e.g. when getting push notifications for multi factor authentication, I can't accept on the watch, but you can with an Apple watch).

Hardware wise, Apple always seem to be that little bit behind other manufacturers, and their screens (Not sure about all models) are provided by Samsung, who I would assume don't sell their best product to a competitor.

Best advice I could give you, if you don't need to make an immediate choice, is to go to a store (after the pandemic) and compare the two. These things are almost always down to personal preference.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Android can very much depend on which phone manufacturer you go for, I've always stuck with Samsung with a temptation to switch to Huawei, but ended up sticking with Samsung again. .

I did exactly the same as you , I am looking to use mobile phones in a work scenario and am hoping to use mobiles instead of our existing cordless landline efforts , So like 10 phones on 1 account etc ...

I have always used Android and i don't want to make an ignorant choice , For me the actual Smartphones all pretty much do the same , I know some are more capable storage wise etc,

Thanks for your input @Sterling_Archer ,

Cheers :)

Back