An attempt to befriend a "lone wolf" online reveals why he is a loner.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A GOOD-HEARTED attempt to chat to a widely ignored "lone wolf" online has backfired, it has emerged.

Internet user Nikki Hollis had assumed Mr Squirrel was socially isolated due to shyness or complete lack of social skills, but soon discovered it is because he is a creepy twat. A 10 out of 10 creepy twat.

Hollis said: “When I invited Mr Squirrel to chat he immediately started hassling me to invite a woman called 'Lorna big boobs' to private chat, who neither of us really know and which would have been really weird.

“In the actual chat room, it turned out his idea of 'conversation' is telling you the plots of obscure horror films. Apparently, I should see one called Blood Martyrs because a man gets his tendons slowly ripped out with fish hooks.“

“I changed the topic to harmless small talk, which Mr Squirrel took as a cue to speculate about which chatroom females were ‘right slags’. Also, I have never heard a middle-aged man in his late 50s describe his previous partner, the one who 'abandoned' him, as his "girlfriend".

“He believes Britain is run by ‘high-ranking man Lizards’ and we need a strong leader like Putin. I’m just praying it was a joke when he said he’d get my address off the internet and will bring his Samurai armour to show me in person.”

Mr Squirrel said: “Since we’re best friends now I left some of my favourite SS history books and '90 ways to speak Ferret' on her PM for her to browse.”

Nikki then permanently placed me ignore, I don't know why, a good online stalking never did anyone any harm did it?“

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A GOOD-HEARTED attempt to chat to a widely ignored "lone wolf" online has backfired, it has emerged.

Internet user Nikki Hollis had assumed Mr Squirrel was socially isolated due to shyness or complete lack of social skills, but soon discovered it is because he is a creepy twat. A 10 out of 10 creepy twat.

Hollis said: “When I invited Mr Squirrel to chat he immediately started hassling me to invite a woman called 'Lorna big boobs' to private chat, who neither of us really know and which would have been really weird.

“In the actual chat room, it turned out his idea of 'conversation' is telling you the plots of obscure horror films. Apparently, I should see one called Blood Martyrs because a man gets his tendons slowly ripped out with fish hooks.“

“I changed the topic to harmless small talk, which Mr Squirrel took as a cue to speculate about which chatroom females were ‘right slags’. Also, I have never heard a middle-aged man in his late 50s describe his previous partner, the one who 'abandoned' him, as his "girlfriend".

“He believes Britain is run by ‘high-ranking man Lizards’ and we need a strong leader like Putin. I’m just praying it was a joke when he said he’d get my address off the internet and will bring his Samurai armour to show me in person.”

Mr Squirrel said: “Since we’re best friends now I left some of my favourite SS history books and '90 ways to speak Ferret' on her PM for her to browse.”

Nikki then permanently placed me ignore, I don't know why, a good online stalking never did anyone any harm did it?“

I see that the elderly fella, who pretends he is some kind of super hacker from Anonymous, has been triggered.

Fuc.king breaking a rib loling at his supposedly 'deep'ly armoured sporadic upper casing rhetoric.

It's delightful!

haha.jpg

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
He who had a childish tantrum for three days because he couldn't get a rustly wheel nut of a Morris Minor that he bought from a scrappy for £5. A beyond repair rusting hulk that he describes as a 'vintage car'.

Exactly the same prize c@nt with the thought process that anyone else who comments on internet forums must somehow be an "unemployed scrounger". Who patiently lurks for days on end waiting to see what board "clique" he can worm his way into.

Mr big bad "Lone Wolf".

Who thinks a woman agreeing with him on any particular subject on an internet forum means she wants to have an 'intimate' relationship with him and move into his filthy off-grid hovel in the woods to wait on him hand on foot.

Who IMPORTANTLY states who he has "iggied" while he constantly aims 'stalky' comments in their direction.

Yes, that one.

Back