All in all, it's just another RACC brick in the wall

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

'F.uck you and f.uck your f.ucking kids,' says the f.ucking education minister

no education.jpg

Education thing Gillian F.ucking Keegan has followed up yesterday’s f.ucking expletive-filled rant by informing the f.ucking public they and their f.ucking kids can get f.ucked.

Keegan, who f.ucking responded to f.ucking questioning about a f.ucking crisis threatening unknown numbers of f.ucking children by f.ucking complaining about how f.ucking unappreciated she is, delivered the f.ucking four-letter tirade on Good Morning Britain.

She f.ucking said: “We’ve sent out f.ucking questionnaires, what else do you f.ucking ignorant, s.hit-eating b.astards want? Me in a f.ucking hard hat checking the f.ucking ceilings myself?

“Honestly, f.uck you and f.uck your kids. You f.ucking sit there on your f.ucking fat lazy arses f.ucking judging, judging and f.ucking bloody judging when not f.ucking one of you f.ucking knew what f.ucking RAAC was until last f.ucking week. Now you’re f.ucking experts.

“Send your f.ucking kids to a f.ucking proper fee-paying f.ucking school if you’re so f.ucking concerned about them. Not f.ucking going to do that, are you, f.ucking wankers? But you’re out here f.ucking clamouring for our f.ucking money?

“Underinvestment? Hate to f.ucking break it to you, but your f.ucking s.hit-thick arse-faced progeny aren’t exactly a f.ucking investment that pays f.ucking dividends. It’s f.ucking cash down the f.ucking drain when we could f.ucking subsidise f.ucking billionaires who’ll give us f.ucking jobs after we f.ucking lose the cocking election.

“So that’s my f.ucking answer, Susanna. You can f.ucking shove your f.ucking primary schools up your f.ucking arse. And Rishi f.ucking backs me all the f.ucking way on this.”

TY@TDM

Back