All I want for Christmas, is....

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
At the risk of repeating myself...

"It's only like flu". For anyone who has had winter flu and I have, the last thing on my mind was logging online to moan to random strangers about having to wear a mask for a few minutes in a supermarket.

But it's not even that is, is it. These "rebels without a mask" expect to hit a button and for their computer to light up and glow pretty colours because god forbid the engineers responsible for keeping their electricity and internet up catch Covid and have to self isolate or worse.

Their local supermarkets close for Christmas shopping because an outbreak of Covid shuts it down because some "rebel without a mask" infects all the staff.

These self-entitled pampered "liberals" expect the world to go on as usual because "it's only winter flu" and then complain when they are sat in an ambulance outside A+E with two broken legs for 5 hours because there are no beds available.

These Covid deniers demand society, the state, meets their needs while all they do is take take take. It is all handed to them on a plate, for a meal they have not paid for, and going back to previous posts ALL our freedom will be eroded precisely because of these pampered soft touches when more draconian legislation is introduced as a direct consequence of their ignorance and it will be.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not law, just mandatory, so that doesn't include me.
Am i reading a response to something which looks very much like the writings of Bad? <my old friend !>:D:p/ Suspicious yes ;?(i am lol)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Am i reading a response to something which looks very much like the writings of Bad? <my old friend !>:D:p/ Suspicious yes ;?(i am lol)
I highly doubt you two were friends. Stop insinuating.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sighs..........................i was likening this thread till the mask crept in.

S

Saphire

With the gloom and doom reporting of the new variant predictably bringing in a tsunami of death and destruction...

I have changed my list.
All I want for Christmas is to see my family, some I have hardly seen in 2 years, to be able to spend Christmas week with as planned.

Back