All I want for Christmas, is....

S

Saphire

I am happy with Chanel No5....one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.
Loccitane goodies.
And I have just seen the most gorgeous silver sequin jacket....in M&S of all places.
Problem is we are not going anywhere that would warrant a dressy jacket this year.:confused:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
... to see some of the evils of the world removed (and no, not the conservatives!) I'm talking about - Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor and Idleness.
Failing that, I'll settle for some Daisy perfume.

S

Saphire

... to see some of the evils of the world removed (and no, not the conservatives!) I'm talking about - Want, Disease, Ignorance, Squalor and Idleness.
Failing that, I'll settle for some Daisy perfume.
You would make a good Miss World contestant with those 'wants' Lady.:cool:
Daisy perfume seems more attainable...hope you get some. x

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I personally dont want any gifts only people having good health and we get rid of this virus

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
For people to wake the Fcuk up.

Furbie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For people to wake the Fcuk up.
Some people are, look at those protests, but it pains me to see so many weak willed people walking into supermarkets wearing a mask. I walk in no mask and nobody says anything.

S

Saphire

Some people are, look at those protests, but it pains me to see so many weak willed people walking into supermarkets wearing a mask. I walk in no mask and nobody says anything.
It pains me to see so many self entitled people refusing to wear a mask with no reason other than they are ignorant fools.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I thought it was now Law to wear masks in crowded places ?
Btw ,best of luck with that awful condition FunFlirty x

Furbie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you.

I believe it will be mandatory from Monday?
Mandatory means what? Law - No! So I am not doing it, I want to breath freely, not kill myself breathing in high doses of carbon monoxide. Don't believe me test the levels inside your mask yourself. Plus read the facts - CDC downgraded the covid in March 2020, nothing more than the flu. By the way where have all the cases of flu gone....hmmm

Furbie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It pains me to see so many self entitled people refusing to wear a mask with no reason other than they are ignorant fools.
Ignorant...ha. Those that listen to the news are ignorant. The proof is there right infront of you, you just have to look for it, rather than listen to the MSM. It isn't real, (where have all the flu cases gone - looks like covid killed that off) people are dying from being vaccinated , people who did of a car crash or cancer _ that at some point tested for covid is listed as a covid death. 94% of all deaths recoreded as covid and not deaths due to covid. Testing positive for covid, how?, when the pcr test can't test for a virus, it wasn't designed for that reason. Beside the covid 19 has not been isolated and therefore can not be beaten with a vaccine (an experimental one at that).

Back