Adult throws a tantrum

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

All eligible adults to throw a tantrum at booster website by the end of the month

NHS1.jpg

Everyone over 18 has been invited to angrily go round in circles on the NHS website before 2022, it has been confirmed.

To help battle the incoming ‘tidal wave of Omicron’, all over-18s are now eligible to head to the NHS website, navigate its punishingly dull pages, and fail to book an appointment after waiting ages in a queue.

30-year-old Jordan Gardner said: “I thought I would have to wait until the new year to get so teeth-grindingly frustrated at the gap between Boris Johnson’s airy promises and government technology.

“But here it is, December 13th, and I’m fvcking furious. Hats off to our useless cvnt of a prime minister.

“So far I’ve pissed away a whole morning finding my NHS number and my GP’s address, which was only slightly less rage-inducing than struggling to book a booster jab appointment.

“Every time I confirm a date and time some bastard snaps up my slot at the last second and I have to start all over again. Who would have thought that suddenly telling millions of people they can save Christmas with a miracle drug would result in overwhelming demand?”

NHS spokesperson Nikki Hollis said: “Have you wounded your hands by punching your computer screen?

Call 111 to speak to an NHS adviser reading from a script.”

via - Daily WhinyBitches

Back