Adorable kitten

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Adorable kitten already showing signs of the vicious b4stard cat it will become

aaaaaaakitten.jpg
A cuddly playful kitten is already displaying the character traits of the savage, vengeful b4stard it will be as an adult, his new owner has reported.

Branflake, a three-month-old tabby and white cat, was adopted when Emma Bradford fell for his sweet, innocent demeanour but has begun to display classic signs of haughty and ungrateful cat behaviour.

She said: “Most of the time he’s scampering around endearingly, playing with his toys and snuggling and being ever so cute, then just for a moment he’s giving me a look of sheer disgust when I try to pat him.

“Then the next morning I didn’t feed him quite as soon I usually do and I was tickling him and he suddenly scratched me. Really hard. Animals don’t understand revenge but it kind of felt he did.

“He also seems disdainful of his food, prefers to piss on the duvet rather than in his litter box, and I sometimes see him staring out of the window at the birds with a look of of murderous intent.

“Should I give him more treats? Toys? Catnip? I’m sure there’s something I can do that will make him just sweet and charming forever.”

Branflake said: “The monstrous, aggressive personality that is slowly emerging will always remember these months of being cute and cuddly as a humiliation.

“She will suffer for them for the rest of my life.”

via - Daily Mash

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Here is another deadly and dangerous animal just waiting to kill!

kitten2.jpg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
My neighbour attracts waif and stray feralish cats. Feeds them high quality chicken, cream etc and then scratches her head why they keep coming back.

Cats are stone-cold killers and by law should be made to wear a bell. Such a simple law to pass and such a STUPID political system that can't manage it!

27 million birds alone are killed by cats each year in the UK and 100 million in total including other creatures (estimate).

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My neighbour attracts waif and stray feralish cats. Feeds them high quality chicken, cream etc and then scratches her head why they keep coming back.

Cats are stone-cold killers and by law should be made to wear a bell. Such a simple law to pass and such a STUPID political system that can't manage it!

27 million birds alone are killed by cats each year in the UK and 100 million in total including other creatures (estimate).

I totally agree. They decimate the bird population, especially during the nesting season.

Wild bird populations are under threat because of their predation.

The wearing of a bell collar should be made law

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Putting a bell on a cat's collar may indeed stop it from preying on birds, but it will also reduce the predation (that a proper word?) of mice and rats. It may even be cruel to the cat. Having a bell ringing every time it moved, the poor cat would think it had tinnitus! :eek:

SamBally

Reaction score
Five FACTS about cats.

1. Cats in general don't like you.
2. Your own cat doesn't like you.
3. Your cat prefers Mrs. Smith.
4. Your cat hates the treats you try and blackmail it with. All of it, every last morsel.
5. Leaving a dead bird outside the backdoor isn't cat affection, your cat really doesn't like you.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds a bit feralish , does she know the back ground of the said cat ?.

SamBally

Reaction score
Another fact about a cat.

When a dog is gazing adorably at your face they are thinking I love you mummy/daddy can I have some treats/walkies/play.

When a cat is gazing adoringly at your face, purring, its tail slowly waving, they are thinking nothing else but if I could shrink you I would kill you.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Five FACTS about cats.

1. Cats in general don't like you.
2. Your own cat doesn't like you.
3. Your cat prefers Mrs. Smith.
4. Your cat hates the treats you try and blackmail it with. All of it, every last morsel.
5. Leaving a dead bird outside the backdoor isn't cat affection, your cat really doesn't like you.
Your five facts about cats needs to be fact checked!
Let me tell you sir - my cat loves me. How do i know this? because I'm all he's got. He's a house cat, he won't go out, and I do mean he WON'T go out. I can leave the doors open and he will sit on the mat and just look out at the garden. My problem is stopping cats from coming in! :( Next door has two tomcats, who do their fair share of bird killing (mainly starlings), I've seen them at work, and obviously he's terrified of them. He's extremely timid and would run from birds (in the past he was scared of a mouse). :rolleyes: He's a rescue cat and has obviously been mistreated in the past because one side of his face is slightly caved in. I've given him a nice retirement and he's extremely grateful - so there!
I agree half-heartedly with the general feel of your frivolous post, in that cats are not loyal. Given the chance they will leave and go where the food is better, where they can get more love and affection, a bit like men! :) Sorry if this has turned into a bit of an essay :oops:

SamBally

Reaction score
Good for you for taking in a rescue. Apparently, people were snapping up cute kittens and puppies during Covid lockdown and now rescue centres are full of them now that the novelty has worn off following the lifting of lockdown and they realiZed pets take ACTUAL work to look after.

As for your cat, doesn't sound much like a stereotypical moggie so he is probably just a small dog who looks like a cat.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Death Star'e' of Hannibal Kitten who is about to eat your face!

kitten5.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Never look a kitten in the eye! This one is plotting world domination.

kitten6.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
These demon kittens have just eaten 3 humans and a dog. Look at the blood lust in their eyes!

kitten7.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Another fact about a cat.

When a dog is gazing adorably at your face they are thinking I love you mummy/daddy can I have some treats/walkies/play.

When a cat is gazing adoringly at your face, purring, its tail slowly waving, they are thinking nothing else but if I could shrink you I would kill you.

I can tell that you are a Cat lover ! :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

23 cats arrested after police make ‘record breaking’ catnip haul

cats-catnip-arrests-small.jpg

Police have made what is described as a Britain’s ‘largest ever’ catnip bust, with almost half a ton of the drug being seized at Dover.

The amount is described as enough to get every cat in the country completely off their tits for several days.

“If this had hit the streets, there would have been cats staggering around, falling over and being unusually affectionate for weeks,” said drugs squad officer Simon Williams.

“It’s an international ring. We think it’s the Abyssinians running it in, controlled by a Siamese gang in the far east.

“The traffic is run by a group of Russian Blues who came over in the 1990s who are renowned for their ruthlessness, especially if you try and tickle their delightful, fuzzy tummies.

“Indications are the mastermind behind the whole thing is a big fat white Persian who sits on a supervillain’s lap in a volcano base.”

Cat owners are warned to look out for shifty-looking tabbies on street corners or sitting on garden walls when you walk past, who may be trying to sell ‘street’ catnip cut with Whiskas to unsuspecting kittens.

“They pretend they want you to stroke them but it’s all an act. As soon as you put your hand out they either run away or turn nasty.”

via - News Thump

Back