Admin please help

Carollong

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I’ve just tried to log into the chat rooms and it says I’ve been banned for trespassing. I only use this site to play trivia in the games night room and have done nothing wrong. I’m mystified. Here’s the message I get. Your account or client is banned: T R E S P A S S I N G (9d54a59e)

Please can you help? I can access the other site without problem
 

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
495
Is this still a problem ? I have checked and that is no longer an active ban code and there is no ban in place for your screen name.
 

Carollong

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi, yes still a problem, says I’m trespassing. I’m Carollon on ths site and carollo on the other but the other site is ok. It’s a mystery
 

Kinell

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 11, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
21
I am not admin, but I have experienced this problem myself and so have quite a few others apparently. I am not sure what is causing this, but what works for me is to a) close your browser windows (all of them) and clear out your cache/cookies as you do so, then b) reboot your internet connection (router off/on or phone off/on). Hopefully that will work.
 

Carollong

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Thank you, I’ll try that. I’ve already deleted cookies but no luck
 
Back
Top