Add the option to share Photo's and Video's to the Media section.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ahh fair enough Jude. I'm sorry. :)

Myself, i see no real advantage of playing First when playing Chess.

On the contrary, i would always prefer to play Black and see how talented my opponent is in their opening move..:)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used to play white out of choice but felt I had to consider the internet does not always give a choice so have started to play alternatively. I just like winning ! ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I used to play white out of choice but felt I had to consider the internet does not always give a choice so have started to play alternatively. I just like winning ! ;)

Ahh, well you never said it was 'Internet' chess that you play..! I was on about when you play for real with another person.!

I always play to win but if i lose i put it down experience...Sometimes losing can be as good as winning in Chess...You learn from it.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Altair ... I play all sorts of chess, on board, on line, real chess, person to person etc. In fact as most of us who like playing 3 or more games a day find it difficult to get partners ... internet chess is the answer.
There are many on line chess clubs where you can play other people, or your own friends or against the pc. They are pretty hard games because the pc knows all the moves. I have a long suffering husband who does play and is quite good but he does not like to play as often as me. I also have friends who play daily and I play my online friends or with strangers via the chess clubs. Sometimes these clubs give you a random colour and you cant choose sadly but I do like playing black more nowdays and study the grand masters. I lose often!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Fair enough...Always remember....When you lose....You get to know more about the game...;)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have just spent 4 days playing a real person........on a real board in real life. He is quite good however I still dont seem to have learnt much more about liking to lose. I won 2 days and lost 2 days grrrrrrr.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
See Mr Altair has decided seen as No Share Point he will just flood Forum with individual videos making it extremely tedious to navigate through new posts.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
See Mr Altair has decided seen as No Share Point he will just flood Forum with individual videos making it extremely tedious to navigate through new posts.

Mr?...Well you are learning.;)

Do what you like....Nothing to do with |Me|...

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont need a share point .... I just put my photo on and thats it.

Back