A-Z of people's names

F

FlatLined

I am not getting into Chat room stuff i will leave this thread alone

F

FlatLined

No but i can tell there is friction between a few mentioning pictures it can only be from rooms, i enjoy the forums, that's all

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
No friction just the person in question doesn't like it when you don't agree with what he's saying ....and no idea why he's on about pictures for.

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Proof is that i have never broadcast my REAl name etc on this site yet the "clique " make funny( fore them ) remarks about my name which prove to me that they have obtained it from some source. Also ...the photo of a Swan is nowhere on this site apart from person(s) posting it and it ian`t even on my PC so how did they get it ? I can`t prove that it`s mine but i can show you an identical photo with more detail on it which is on another of my sites . Why would they want to snatch it and flash it around this site ?.
Whatever you say Bad & Co are a vile group of site members and one day they will be found out to be so .
Ude think someone of his intelligence and im trying not to giggle like fk would move on stop bleating like the twat he is

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Marco XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oliver ....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
oooops ! dare`nt post a name i just thought of else i might be banned (hahahah)
Instead i`ll post :- Paul

Back