A Scenario..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Ok so you had a bad day the day before but that's over now. You open your eyes and the bright Sunlight washes out any residual memories from the day before.
It is a New Day, new beginnings, fresh day, call it what you want..

As you walk towards the bathroom to wash face, brush teeth exetera exetera, you notice from the corner of your eye a figure, a moving figure. This freaks you out as you live alone. Your mind in it's pre awakened, half, zombie-like, neanderthal, cave-dwelling mode can't seem to do the calculation. It's confusing and defies what you have come and should come to expect. You live alone. Why should anything be moving. As your brain continues to desperatley make the connection, Fear begins to wash over but you try fight it with rational thoughts. All of this has happened within the space of 4 seconds. **** it, just turn around and look you tell yourself.

You turn around and take a look. It's you. Yes you, another you, exactly the same, dressed in the clothes you had on just the day before, looking calmly back at you. Very real, standing there in the middle of the room.

What do you do?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What do you do?

Grab your cam and start filming it, then send a copy of the footage to "Ghosts Caught on Camera" and you'll make a mint..:)

PS- spookiest experience I ever had is when I was up in my room some years ago and heard my family return from a shopping trip, but when I went downstairs to greet them there was nobody there.
I later learned it's a paranormal phenomenon called 'False Arrival' and is fairly common.

Back