Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Even I can’t deal with that quality of ‘messed up’. Lol

Life is messy.
We like to think we have it all figured out but what are we really doing.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time".
Thats Fast and Furious, Dom said it.

We live for now, the future we dont know, the past we cant change.
Live in the moment, its all we really have.
Who we are, where we are may change.
Tomorrow we can try to be better.
Tomorrow we can get more understanding.
Tomorrow we may learn.

But right now all we have is this.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know you’re not suggesting we just ignore the ‘messy’.As I’ve said before, once you’re eyes are opened you can’t unsee the lies. I think a better movie quote is ‘Follow the white rabbit’, but only if you’re prepared for the fallout. I am.

Following the White rabbit is the epitomy of Gnostic teaching.
Once one follows it, it becomes the focus of ones beliefs, it becomes the epistemological reason for following it.

Every now and again one has to peer over the parapet and see if what you think is real is actual or dependant on the rabbit you are following.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Of course, and that’s where critical thinking comes in. Lies are lies no matter who is telling them.
Most lies have some truth.
Telling the difference between lies and convienient truths is a something that is required for security reasons, either for oneself or for a nation.
No one ever tells the whole truth.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Online group all look to pro disease antivax conspiracy theorist 'friend' when they need to feel better about themselves

A group of chat forum 'friends' are like most close-knit groups across the internet: they like sports but aren’t very good at them, have one friend who really likes to talk politics, one guy who is married and tries to bring his lover into the group, and one who is on the outside…one who is a conspiracy theorist. In this group that is Kryst. Kryst Offphur.

“Kryst really is a nice guy,” says 47 year-old Wayne Kerr. “Yeh he’s a little crazy and from a bad divorce and living alone, but he is great to have around. Whenever you are feeling down about your life, you can always think about Kryst and you immediately feel better.”

For his part, Kryst has no idea the group thinks of him that way. In fact, he thinks of himself as the “smart” and “awake” one in the group.

“I love my friends, I really do, but they are kind of all sheep to an extent,” explained Kryst. “They don’t really question things like vaccines, the ''supposed'' war in Ukraine, the Illuminati, any of that stuff. I try to open their eyes and for the most part I think they appreciate it.”

The group has often thought about cutting Kryst loose, but then the fear of one of them becoming the “new Kryst” sets in and they decide against it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Q: Who are conspiracy theorists?
A: It is anyone who needs psychological comfort in a period of crisis.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pro disease anti-vaxxers 700% more likely to believe study if shared by pro disease anti-vax website or right wing newspapers and contains ridiculous statistic

sheeple.jpg
In a new study released today, it was shown that anti-vaccine advocates are nearly 700% more likely to believe a study if it was shared by an anti-vaccine website and contains a ridiculous statistic.

“Some of the most shared and believed “studies” on anti-vaccine sites state things like “Covid vaccine death rate will be 100% by 2024” or “Covid-19 vaccines responsible for over 2 million deaths a month” or another ridiculous statistic,” said Dr. Neil Stephens, pharma shill. “Anti-vaccine cult leaders like to shock their members with outlandish claims and stats because they know they will eat it up and parrot it across the internet.”

Anti-vaxxers have long since been proven to have an aversion to facts, science and truth according to multiple studies.

“We know pro disease supporters are very, very slow to grasp the finer points of chemistry, medicine, immunology, etc. so it’s no surprise that they struggle immensely with statistics as well,” said Dr. Stephens.

While most people would question an outlandish statistical claim in an article or study, it appears as though pro disease supporters and anti-vaxxers will believe it straight away without hesitation so long as it comes from a page or person they trust such as some obscure pseudo-doctor on the internet, or Natural News's Mike Adams, Sherri Tenpenny or other scientifically-challenged individuals.

“The people I trust are the ones who go against the mainstream, the renegades who are only trying to blow the lid off of the vaccine global conspiracy…and sell supplements to help us all of course,” said pro disease supporter and anti-vax cult member Kryst Offphur. “Everyone knows that if someone doesn’t have an online store selling things, they can’t be trusted.”

via ~ DailyDiseasePusher

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
“We know pro disease supporters are very, very slow to grasp the finer points of chemistry, medicine, immunology, etc. so it’s no surprise that they struggle immensely with statistics as well,” said Dr. Stephens.

Yes, but we are dealing with people who check under their beds before they go to sleep.

We need to consider their paranoia and how it governs their life.

These people have not suddenly just evolved into Conspiracy Theorists.

They are genetically predisposed to type a of old horse crap.

If it wasn't Covid it would be the Ukraine or... Oh, wait...

For example, they usually quote 'tabloids' because they still do NOT understand how statistics work.

That's why they gather most of their information from tabloids.

Who deliberately sensationalize "news" to SELL that end product to addicts.

It has been patiently explained to them, numerous times.

As an example, they might quote a random figure they made up on the spot... say 150,000, and then state it is a HUGE number and that it means something important.

When in fact it means nothing at all from a scientific viewpoint in relation (context) to 5 billion people who have been vaccinated, that's 5,000,000,000.

5,000,000,000 is a BIG number, 150,000 is a TINY number.

It is perfectly NORMAL to have "adverse" side effects.

Which includes anything from a sore arm and a headache to feeling rough for a day or two and occasionally (statistically) a more serious side effect.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, but we are dealing with people who check under their beds before they go to sleep.

For example, they usually quote 'tabloids' because they still do NOT understand how statistics work.

As an example, they might quote a random figure they made up on the spot... say 150,000, and then state it is a HUGE number and that it means something important.

When in fact it means nothing at all from a scientific viewpoint in relation (context) to 5 billion people who have been vaccinated, that's 5,000,000,000.

Which includes anything from a sore arm and a headache to feeling rough for a day or two and occasionally (statistically) a more serious side effect.
hand clap.gif

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

My daughter is just going through the affects of Covid ( not the Vaccine !) and she says it`s awful !. She has had the jabs too ! She`ll live but thanks to the Vaccine she`ll be able to work again normally . She can work from home luckily but has taken a few days holiday because she`s not feeling too great.
I`ve just received my 4th Vaccine invite and will be getting it ,soon :).

Back