A polite request to all chatters

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone

I would like to remind all chatters who want to appeal a ban, that to do so, you need to go to the threads already set up on the Forum, titled So I Was Banned - they are the correct places to appeal.

Please do not send personal messages to moderators - we do not lift any ban, unless Admin instruct us to do so. Admin will review your appeal and Admin will decide. Also, it would be nice to see a little bit more respect and decency towards both the moderators and Admin on these threads and in particular with regards to ban appeals.

We all work hard to help this site be a pleasant place to be, but receive phenomenal amounts of abuse all the time. Moderators and Admin all have their own private lives too, we are not here 24/7 and we all give up a lot of our free time to try and help chatters and remove those who come here just to cause trouble.

Contrary to popular rumours we do not ban people with no accountable reason. Yes sometimes mistakes can be made, we're all human, and when this happens we will rectify it. But there is one last thing I would very much like to ask of a few of the chatters on here.

Can you refrain from commenting on the So I Was Banned thread, unless you are the one actually appealing a ban ? It serves no purpose, and those threads are there to help those chatters make an appeal and for Admin to look at their appeal when they get to see it (remember the we have our own lives bit) - I've seeh harrasment of Admin re: bans and it is not acceptable in my opinion.

Simply be a bit more respectful, stop forgetting you're behind a screen and act as you would in real life, when talking to another human being. And do not expect instant answers to questions - this site is based in the United States of America remember, so there is a 5-8 hour time difference. A ban from a private free chat site is NOT the end of the world. Please don't act like it is.

Thank you

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Elwood,
I would of liked to see a "Freddie Mercury" quote included,
But it was still some of your best work !!

;)

Poppy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good evening everyone

I would like to remind all chatters who want to appeal a ban, that to do so, you need to go to the threads already set up on the Forum, titled So I Was Banned - they are the correct places to appeal.

Please do not send personal messages to moderators - we do not lift any ban, unless Admin instruct us to do so. Admin will review your appeal and Admin will decide. Also, it would be nice to see a little bit more respect and decency towards both the moderators and Admin on these threads and in particular with regards to ban appeals.

We all work hard to help this site be a pleasant place to be, but receive phenomenal amounts of abuse all the time. Moderators and Admin all have their own private lives too, we are not here 24/7 and we all give up a lot of our free time to try and help chatters and remove those who come here just to cause trouble.

Contrary to popular rumours we do not ban people with no accountable reason. Yes sometimes mistakes can be made, we're all human, and when this happens we will rectify it. But there is one last thing I would very much like to ask of a few of the chatters on here.

Can you refrain from commenting on the So I Was Banned thread, unless you are the one actually appealing a ban ? It serves no purpose, and those threads are there to help those chatters make an appeal and for Admin to look at their appeal when they get to see it (remember the we have our own lives bit) - I've seeh harrasment of Admin re: bans and it is not acceptable in my opinion.

Simply be a bit more respectful, stop forgetting you're behind a screen and act as you would in real life, when talking to another human being. And do not expect instant answers to questions - this site is based in the United States of America remember, so there is a 5-8 hour time difference. A ban from a private free chat site is NOT the end of the world. Please don't act like it is.

Thank you
Hi I'm very blind I can't find the page you appeal to when banned

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No wonder this forum has so few posters, the ones that do post aren't very pleasant, to put it mildly. I shall delete my account.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Me too .....
The sun shines outa my Arse ?
what more did you want :D;)

B

Bad_Influence

No wonder this forum has so few posters, the ones that do post aren't very pleasant, to put it mildly. I shall delete my account.

Not pleasant? Ahh... I'm so sorry but we never get invited the The Palace, we had to send our kids to school because we had to work for a living. Life can be cruel to us peasants you know? Please make allowances.

Groundwork

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm newish here and can't find any ware to ask why i been banned

Back