A must,

W

Wren

Royal Gala Band is with James Waring and 7 others.
The cat is out of the bag! Royal Gala Band will be performing a one off show at The Maze for the very last night before the legendary Nottingham venue sadly closes for good. Such an amazing line-up for the final night which is being kept top secret - but we'll tell you now it's going to be the biggest one there to date... Tickets are already running low but there's some available at the bar at The Maze from the big bossman Gaz Peacham so get them quick as it'll definitely sell out. Much love xx Photos: Simon Parfrement
Royal Gala Band

No good at coping links so look them up on Facebook if ur interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Royal Gala Band is with James Waring and 7 others.
The cat is out of the bag! Royal Gala Band will be performing a one off show at The Maze for the very last night before the legendary Nottingham venue sadly closes for good. Such an amazing line-up for the final night which is being kept top secret - but we'll tell you now it's going to be the biggest one there to date... Tickets are already running low but there's some available at the bar at The Maze from the big bossman Gaz Peacham so get them quick as it'll definitely sell out. Much love xx Photos: Simon Parfrement
Royal Gala Band

No good at coping links so look them up on Facebook if ur interested

If anyone is interested in going to the 'Gig' mentioned above and going by Car...it would be wise to ask the OP about Bus Lanes to avoid and the Fine's you may occur...;) :p :cool::D:D:D:D

W

Wren

If anyone is interested in going to the 'Gig' mentioned above and going by Car...it would be wise to ask the OP about Bus Lanes to avoid and the Fine's you may occur...;) :p :cool::D:D:D:D
Laughs! , indeed be careful of the area directly outside the city hospital, if u head that towards Mansfield road, ah shocks stay on the right,
Crank the tunes down a little too... Focus!
See u there :cool:

W

Wren

Who Who?...AHahaha....:D:D:D
:) not sure to be fair I did dance with maybe one or two strangers, :p

Sure wondered about one guy who sat next to me at one point, and told me I had the best seat in the house, ... :D

Back