A guide

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Now you just can't hold a relatively "normal" conversation with damaged old men, with too much spare time on their hands, with nothing useful to do with all that spare time, self-described "patriots", who are obsessed with Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

The grown-ups understand that describing Muslims as "cultural peadophiles" is plain and simple islamophobia.

That child grooming is NOT predominantly perpetrated by Muslim men.

But then there is the science, the evidence and the facts simply do not support the hard-right when they continuously make these bogus claims as a cover to enable them to spew their poisonous islamophobic views with impunity.

A recent two-year Home Office study concluded, " There is no credible evidence that any one ethnic group is over-represented in cases of child sexual exploitation."

The racial stereotype gained credence among the hard-right when the Quilliam Foundation, a controversial “counter-extremism” group, claimed that 84% of “grooming gang offenders” were Asian.

The two-year study by the Home Office makes it very clear that there are no grounds for asserting that Muslim or Pakistani-heritage men are disproportionately engaged in such crimes.

Research led by Dr Ella Cockbain (UCL Security & Crime Science) an expert in crime statistics found the Quilliam Foundation used bad science to reach its conclusion.

The lack of people on the boards willing to confront this poisonous ideology is disappointing but not surprising in the least.

If Muslims were repeatedly described as "cultural peadophiles" in any of the chat rooms it would lead to a ban.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Go and spout you anti-British BS elsewhere fella. As the number of your unanswered forums show, they are not wanted here.
and your opinions on anything are not wanted anywhere. Now go and send me a grinny "like" :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Now you just can't hold a relatively "normal" conversation with damaged old men, with too much spare time on their hands, with nothing useful to do with all that spare time, self-described "patriots", who are obsessed with Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

The grown-ups understand that describing Muslims as "cultural peadophiles" is plain and simple islamophobia.

That child grooming is NOT predominantly perpetrated by Muslim men.

But then there is the science, the evidence and the facts simply do not support the hard-right when they continuously make these bogus claims as a cover to enable them to spew their poisonous islamophobic views with impunity.

A recent two-year Home Office study concluded, " There is no credible evidence that any one ethnic group is over-represented in cases of child sexual exploitation."

The racial stereotype gained credence among the hard-right when the Quilliam Foundation, a controversial “counter-extremism” group, claimed that 84% of “grooming gang offenders” were Asian.

The two-year study by the Home Office makes it very clear that there are no grounds for asserting that Muslim or Pakistani-heritage men are disproportionately engaged in such crimes.

Research led by Dr Ella Cockbain (UCL Security & Crime Science) an expert in crime statistics found the Quilliam Foundation used bad science to reach its conclusion.

The lack of people on the boards willing to confront this poisonous ideology is disappointing but not surprising in the least.

If Muslims were repeatedly described as "cultural peadophiles" in any of the chat rooms it would lead to a ban.

I am very pleased to say...

I reported its racist/anti-Muslim/hate tirade and the post was removed.

Scummy far right wing racist/Islamaphobe/hater will continue to be a scummy far right wing

racist/Islamaphobe/hater.

Never replying to it. No matter how angry and triggered it becomes.

And it has become exceptionally triggered and angry, (ending as I started)

I am very pleased to say...

daisy face gif.gif

Back