A f.ucking news headline. The state of the nation.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Imagine a country where "area gets dentist" is a BBC headline.

You don't have to after 14 years of Cuntservatives.
BBC News headline.

Mobile dentist secured for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough

1710076501470.png
At least one dental van will offer NHS services in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
By Harriet Heywood & Joanna Taylor
BBC News, Cambridgeshire & Local Democracy Reporting Service

Mobile dentists will look to improve access to NHS appointments after funding was given to a county.

At least one dental van will offer NHS services in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, according to healthcare bosses.
Mobile vans are part of a dental recovery plan across England that includes incentive payments for dentists.
To improve appointment access, £6.1m has been secured for the area.
In February, the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) unveiled plans and £200m of funding to improve services across England.
The region's Integrated Care Board (ICB) confirmed that £6.1m had been secured for Peterborough and Cambridgeshire, and at least one dental van.
Peterborough was identified by the board as having the "highest level of health inequalities'' in the region.
As such, the city would receive a larger proportion of the funding.
Peterborough councillors said they would question the ICB's plans to improve the availability of NHS dentist appointments next week.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a dentist in my area for over a year.
They are all full.

When I fell and knocked out 4 of my front teeth (Caps due to my losing my real teeth many years ago) I tried to get an emergency appointment.
I was told it would be 2 months.
So I glued them back in myself.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
On the BBC, a spokesman for the Tory party is quoted as saying ''What Mr Hitler said was "wrong" but that he was definitely not antisemitic.''

Back