2018/19 premier league

who will win the 2018/19 premier league?

• Man City

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

• Tottenham

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JustinCredible

Liverpool have a good team this season..Mind.. I say that every season.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be honest couldt give a sh** about premiership teams

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not a premiership team and glad its not over paid wankers

marky88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've put my money on Liverpool, great attacking team just lacked defensive quality, virgil van dijk has added more organisation, and now a quality keeper, as well as more squad depth added this summer, Mourinho is dragging united morale down and will likely leave, Sarri and emery has work that needs doing at Chelsea and arsenal and spurs are just spurs. its city v Liverpool in my oppinion

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
liverpool will only win prem on fifa or football manager, if i find out they are challenging for the title, i will review the offside goals and report them to the fa

marky88

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've put my money on Liverpool, great attacking team just lacked defensive quality, virgil van dijk has added more organisation, and now a quality keeper, as well as more squad depth added this summer, Mourinho is dragging united morale down and will likely leave, Sarri and emery has work that needs doing at Chelsea and arsenal and spurs are just spurs. its city v Liverpool in my oppinion
Liverpool and City were too strong, Mourinho got sacked Liverpool were only just beaten to the title. Chelsea and arsenal still need more work and spurs were spurs, Quite a prediction lol

Back