2 minute hate

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
if you don't feel like joining in with the now obligatory 5 mins clap-a-thon tonight, consider a 2 mins hate instead. Go into the street and for 2 mins shout out loud and proud about the things you hate, just vent your hatred. it could be about anything at all......,.. .
" Global warming! who bloody cares, tree-huggers go and climb a tree so I can gladly chop it down, you make me bloody sick, you sanctimonious prigs.. .. .Women with VPL's, women sort yourselves out, have you no dress sense, has no one told you, you look a right state?., . .Ankle strap shoes, what genius thought of them? try bloody wearing them... . .. Dog owners clean your dog's crap up before some child steps in it, you selfish sods"......you get my drift, that kinda thing.

At the end of the 2 mins hate, to return ourselves to normality, picture our glorious leader Boris Johnson with his chubby, cheery face and ritualistically chant "we love BJ , we love BJ, we love BJ" . ..,..you'll feel better after it, I promise you.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
They'd chuck a bucket of something over you if you did this here! *^&SpLaSh^*$!

T

Tandy

I don't think i can reduce my 24/7 hate down into a condensed 2 mins. However I could shout "I love BJ", you never know, the results from that could ease my stress, just need to get the right lady to hear my proteest.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Free speech old bean. Men died in wars I'll have you know, so that I could spout inane drivel :rolleyes:

And that, dear lady, is why we use message boards...so that we can say things like that without getting a punch on the nose...or even a bucket of stuff! ;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't think i can reduce my 24/7 hate down into a condensed 2 mins
lol @ trying to condense it into 2 mins, I know how you feel. :)
And that, dear lady, is why we use message boards...so that we can say things like that without getting a punch on the nose..
It wouldn't be my debut at getting my face rearranged because of something I've said, Which is why I do appreciate being able to say things online in total anonymity (hopefully) :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It is a nice idea but I’m clapping for the PM at 08:30, dancing for the Police at 09:00, jazz hands for the judiciary at 09:30 and shadow boxing for the army at 10AM so, etc., etc.

Next week can we all chant ''PAY THEM A DECENT WAGE''. - OJ

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
if you don't feel like joining in with the now obligatory 5 mins clap-a-thon tonight, consider a 2 mins hate instead. Go into the street and for 2 mins shout out loud and proud about the things you hate, just vent your hatred. it could be about anything at all......,.. .
" Global warming! who bloody cares, tree-huggers go and climb a tree so I can gladly chop it down, you make me bloody sick, you sanctimonious prigs.. .. .Women with VPL's, women sort yourselves out, have you no dress sense, has no one told you, you look a right state?., . .Ankle strap shoes, what genius thought of them? try bloody wearing them... . .. Dog owners clean your dog's crap up before some child steps in it, you selfish sods"......you get my drift, that kinda thing.

At the end of the 2 mins hate, to return ourselves to normality, picture our glorious leader Boris Johnson with his chubby, cheery face and ritualistically chant "we love BJ , we love BJ, we love BJ" . ..,..you'll feel better after it, I promise you.

Haa fab idea, you'll start Clap-Hate-Gate-Debate now though!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The televised clapathons do appear to boost the turnout. It's curious to see that when the camera focuses on individuals they seem to smile, clap louder and more frantically. Big Brother really IS watching you.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
At the end of the 2 mins hate, to return ourselves to normality, picture our glorious leader Boris Johnson with his chubby, cheery face and ritualistically chant "we love BJ , we love BJ, we love BJ" . ..,..you'll feel better after it, I promise you.[/QUOTE]

And then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like …. (see above)!
How to turn the imaginary into reality? Now there's the rub!
Room 101 has never seemed more comforting.
Bon voyage!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
2 min hate ...here goes ...I don't care if Stevie Nix sang about it ("the velvet on the ground...") I hate it! here in Florida we get it a lot . It chokes off the grass.. I have to go scrape it up so my garden will grow ...I have allergies and this moss doesn't help me having to scrape it up !!

Back