1st date . Issue 2 .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If yer date looks at other women it need binning lol

On a first date too lol. And he had the audacity to pretend to be a blind man and place his hands all over her face (i hope he washed his hands at least). He might have got away with the staring at other women if he had worn sunglasses.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Had a first date with someone in one of the Starbucks in the city, i went to introduce myself to him and as i did so he launched his lips onto mine, i was taken aback by that, we sat and had a coffee, general chitchat, that lasted about an hour. I said my goodbyes and before i could even get to the door of Starbucks he had texted me saying that he didn't think it was going to work out and he didn't want to see me again....THANK GOD!

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
On a first date too lol. And he had the audacity to pretend to be a blind man and place his hands all over her face (i hope he washed his hands at least). He might have got away with the staring at other women if he had worn sunglasses.

If someone touched my face hed know about it lol ....some men are just useless lol....how have u been@Wojcik

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One first date I had the guy would NOT stop touching my face (considered he might have been secretly blind decided he was just a pratt) and I dont mean like my cheek it was my forehead, my chin, side of my eyes......

Got a preplanned call from my mate, used it as an excuse to leave he walked me to my car. Carries on touching me lunges in for a kiss at which time my knee became suddenly attracted to his delicate area. Totally knee jerk reaction (excuse the pun) panicked and drove off sharpish
Obviously working his way down ?:D

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If someone touched my face hed know about it lol ....some men are just useless lol....how have u been@Wojcik

I think he would be in for a whole lot of trouble if he tried that with you lol. As for me, I'm still alive, so that's good, haha. How are you?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Weirdos x

tenor.gif

U

upsidedown

I would say know who you are meeting. I once had a blind date with someone who described herself as a "BBW".

I saw 4 chins lol.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
45r3id.jpg

Back