✿✿✿Everyone deserve a Hug✿✿✿

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We are Hardened chatters ,

This *Powder Puff* approach is unsettling me ...........

o_O

B

Bad_Influence

Not drunk? No excuse for being a feckwit then. Even worse. Angelrose doesn't merit your nastiness. Save it for the trolls

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Not drunk? No excuse for being a feckwit then. Even worse. Angelrose doesn't merit your nastiness. Save it for the trolls

Nastiness?....WHAT?....

Let ME tell You something...

ANGELROSE could be a bloke for all WE know...So stop with the "Lets be nice to her" approach.

Understood?

B

Bad_Influence

Nastiness?....WHAT?....

Let ME tell You something...

ANGELROSE could be a bloke for all WE know...So stop with the "Lets be nice to her" approach.

Understood?

And you could be sober... both scenarios are unlikely. Now stop being a dick for a change.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
And you could be sober... both scenarios are unlikely. Now stop being a dick for a change.

I'm not sober...Fair crack...But I know wrong from right...

I'm not a Dick...Why don't YOU take a good look at your self mate..;)

B

Bad_Influence

I'm not sober...Fair crack...But I know wrong from right...

I'm not a Dick...Why don't YOU take a good look at your self mate..;)
I'm not the one attacking someone for no reason... That would be you. As I said... save it for those who deserve it.

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Excuse me im a very nice lady I do not even know what bloke means?
I do not like to be cussed out like I have done something wrong I know I haven't I don't see anything wrong with my positive posts if you don't like them then please don't read them I shouldn't have to defend myself when I haven't done a thing wrong & I know its just a chat site but I take it serious this is what I luv to do to support others so they do not have to feel like they are going thru it alone no matter what u face in life she shouldn't have to face it alone - no one has walked a mile in my shoes until u do PLEASE do not judge me.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm not the one attacking someone for no reason... That would be you. As I said... save it for those who deserve it.

AngelRose....Doesn't deserve attacking...?...

I wasn't attacking actually...!

Back