“Now how will I cheat on my current wife?”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Boris Johnson will be self-isolating despite the fact he has fvcking about to do.

shagger.jpg

The blonde bullshit artist had confirmed he won’t be self-isolating despite being within spitting distance of the covid-riddled foreign secretary, until a massive outcry made him change his mind at the same speed he gets his trousers on when he hears someone’s husband coming home.

The alleged Prime Minister was claiming to be part of a pilot scheme where he will be tested every day rather than having to self-isolate, an option mysteriously unavailable to the rest of us.

“Look, my work is very important,” explained Johnson.

“By ‘work’ I mean ‘extra-marital affairs’ and by ‘important’ I mean ‘sexually gratifying for me and, feasibly, her’.

“Am I supposed to JUST shag my wife forever? Come on. Let’s be realistic. I can’t.

“But you lot are moaning, and not in the good way, so whatever. I’ll sit at home. But beware, if I miss out on some quality strange because I bowed to your whinging, there will be hell to pay. More so.”

Voter, Hayley Rice, said, “Look, Boris is trying his best.

“Have YOU ever been Prime Minister? I haven’t checked but I doubt it. I bet it’s very stressful.

“You’ve all been really MEAN to him. He should be allowed to do what he wants.

“If Boris needs to blow off steam by bonking some strange, and if he needs to do it by flying in the face of rules the rest of us have to follow, then who am I to question that?

“Corbyn would have been worse, you know.”

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Boris Johnson will be self-isolating despite the fact he has fvcking about to do.

View attachment 3954

The blonde bullshit artist had confirmed he won’t be self-isolating despite being within spitting distance of the covid-riddled foreign secretary, until a massive outcry made him change his mind at the same speed he gets his trousers on when he hears someone’s husband coming home.

The alleged Prime Minister was claiming to be part of a pilot scheme where he will be tested every day rather than having to self-isolate, an option mysteriously unavailable to the rest of us.

“Look, my work is very important,” explained Johnson.

“By ‘work’ I mean ‘extra-marital affairs’ and by ‘important’ I mean ‘sexually gratifying for me and, feasibly, her’.

“Am I supposed to JUST shag my wife forever? Come on. Let’s be realistic. I can’t.

“But you lot are moaning, and not in the good way, so whatever. I’ll sit at home. But beware, if I miss out on some quality strange because I bowed to your whinging, there will be hell to pay. More so.”

Voter, Hayley Rice, said, “Look, Boris is trying his best.

“Have YOU ever been Prime Minister? I haven’t checked but I doubt it. I bet it’s very stressful.

“You’ve all been really MEAN to him. He should be allowed to do what he wants.

“If Boris needs to blow off steam by bonking some strange, and if he needs to do it by flying in the face of rules the rest of us have to follow, then who am I to question that?

“Corbyn would have been worse, you know.”

has anyone asked the question why is the nation's media so obsessed with driving us all back to work?
do they want us all dead?
keep your distance!

B

Bad_Influence

has anyone asked the question why is the nation's media so obsessed with driving us all back to work?
do they want us all dead?
keep your distance!
Oh Dong, why don’t you continue to cower in your house, wear the face nappy that offers no protection, and remain scared.
I assume you are double jabbed? If so, and you believe it works, what are you scared of?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
unscientific, unqualified nobody says what?

Pay no heed to an unqualified, conspiracy theorist, antivaxxer/antimasker. This snowflake whines and bitches about subjects he don't have a clue about, apart from 'evidence' sent by some moron who believes, covid vaccines will have everyone who got vaccinated dead in two years, and the queen is a 'liz'ard',when we all know she is actually a giraffe!

smfh

ANTI MASKERS BOMB RAIDS.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

unscientific, unqualified nobody says what?

Pay no heed to an unqualified, conspiracy theorist, antivaxxer/antimasker. This snowflake whines and bitches about subjects he don't have a clue about, apart from 'evidence' sent by some moron who believes, covid vaccines will have everyone who got vaccinated dead in two years, and the queen is a 'liz'ard',when we all know she is actually a giraffe!

smfh

View attachment 3960
You do like making you own stories don’t you TwoWhales? I guess if it suits you to believe the nonsense you spout, that’s fine, but don’t tell blatant lies eh?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
And when he isn't whining and bitching about topics he has no clue about he is warning us not to trust the authoritarian tory regime he voted for.

Well, I'll rephrase that slightly, when the government releases information he assumes supports his stance then they are a trustworthy and reliable source.

Strangely, and after all these months, not only is he demonstrably numerically illiterate claiming 10% is a higher figure than 90%, he still does not have the foggiest of what "herd immunity" is.

B

Bad_Influence

And when he isn't whining and bitching about topics he has no clue about he is warning us not to trust the authoritarian tory regime he voted for.

Well, I'll rephrase that slightly, when the government releases information he assumes supports his stance then they are a trustworthy and reliable source.

Strangely, and after all these months, not only is he demonstrably numerically illiterate claiming 10% is a higher figure than 90%, he still does not have the foggiest of what "herd immunity" is.
Stop crying Sam. It’s embarrassing.

Back