Summer

L

LiveWales

I think Summer has arrived in Wales the last week, i bet it doesnt last

S

Saphire

I agree, the coastline is beautiful and as are the people
Like every other nationality, some are, some are not.
I have never had any problems with Welsh people, and I have spend a lot of time there over the years.
Other English people I know have said the opposite.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The summer weather is clearly having a detrimental affect on the forum, people are finding better things to do with their time. I've never known it so quiet... tut!

S

Saphire

The summer weather is clearly having a detrimental affect on the forum, people are finding better things to do with their time. I've never known it so quiet... tut!
Well Lady, unfortunately, for the next week or so, I am housebound, so I will be a captive audience.
I have to say though, the gorgeous weather has been great to convalesce in...a lot better than cold and windy.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Thats because the site is slowly ringing its own death knell.

L

LiveWales

And we started on such a positive note as well

Last edited by a moderator:

KARLK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Summer in Wales is gorgeous.
Maybe one of the most beautiful places on earth, so green and lush inland, endless sea and beaches on the coast.
I totally agree with you I moved to Cardiff a while ago and I love walking in Sophie gardens in the summer time the flowers are out n smelling awesome trees are in bloom it's really nice to walk there

Back