Team Johnny or Team Amber?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They're both as bad as each other from what I've heard. I think they both need to finally grow up and move on with their lives. This court case has been nothing more than another Hollywood Production. A complete and utter joke and waste of time.

So I'm Team Neither.

S

Saphire

They're both as bad as each other from what I've heard. I think they both need to finally grow up and move on with their lives. This court case has been nothing more than another Hollywood Production. A complete and utter joke and waste of time.

So I'm Team Neither.
I have no idea who will be the winner in court.
In life, I agree with you.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She could bring a tear to a glass eye! In fact, I think she must have two glass eyes herself because she was hard put to squeeze any tears out of them at all. She's full of sh** and he's a mess.

S

Saphire

She could bring a tear to a glass eye! In fact, I think she must have two glass eyes herself because she was hard put to squeeze any tears out of them at all. She's full of sh** and he's a mess.
It was hard to watch that video though.
If half of what she said was true, she has been though hell with him.
It'll be interesting to hear what he says when he takes the stand.

They are both abusers, there is no doubt of that, how can a judge rule who is the guilty party when both are?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm pleased for Johnny Depp getting his life back. But I was disappointed to see rent-a-gob MP Jess Phillips raging about the 'chilling verdict'.
Why do some people only accept and believe in the jury system when they like the verdict? :rolleyes:

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I feel a bit sorry for Amber tbh.

She was young, immature and infatuated by a ' larger than life' celebrity, at the time.

He on the other hand was much older than she was, a total mess back then (split personality amongst other mental health issues) and is the same now.

The guy needs therapy/rehab and plenty of it, as he can't survive/exist without self medicating with illegal drugs & alcohol.

(Claimed by his good self during the trial - they keep the monster he has inside, at bay).
I don't feel sorry for Amber Heard, my opinion of them both has not altered since my last comment. They are both as bad as one another.
Thank goodness they didn't have children.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for Amber Heard, my opinion of them both has not altered since my last comment. They are both as bad as one another.
Thank goodness they didn't have children.

I agree, they both need help.
However, Amber has relly fecked over the Metoo and Believeallwomen movements with her selfishness.

Back