Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
This pair are incapable of accepting opinions that differ from theirs. Anyone not a left-wing activist is labelled as far-right, according to this pair of freaks anyone not worshipping their god Corbyn is just a target for their pathetic tantrums. They are typical of their ilk, they accept no reasoning, no logic, nothing that doesn’t fit with their political agenda and even when confronted with facts they just shout ‘conspiracy theorist’, post stupid pictures, and pat eachother of the back for being so ‘clever’.
The thing is that most people now see them for what they are… extreme left-wing nutters.

Someone who proudly describes himself as "right-wing" and a "patriot" on more than one occasion. Who won't describe what that actually means because "he would get banned" (his own words). Subsequently stamps his little feetsies and publicly has a nervous breakdown, lasting months, when other chatters describe him as just that.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Someone who proudly describes himself as "right-wing" and a "patriot" on more than one occasion. Who won't describe what that actually means because "he would get banned" (his own words). Subsequently stamps his little feetsies and publicly has a nervous breakdown, lasting months, when other chatters describe him as just that.
He`s very good at stomping his feet :)
I`m waiting for his backup posters to arrive ( like they do when i`m alone in our debates !).

SamBally

Reaction score
He`s very good at stomping his feet :)
I`m waiting for his backup posters to arrive ( like they do when i`m alone in our debates !).
I don't think he has any backup these days, not since he went on his Covid-19 rampage last year and described his own online friends as "brainwashed nutters", he just isn't very likeable, is he?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sam, I expect that you will respect my expressive request that you do not either communicate with me, or comment on this thread any more. I’m sure you would agree that to ignore my request, considering your comment above regarding Moriarty, would make you not only a ‘twat’, but a hypocritical twat. Thank you in advance for your compliance.
u okay hun5.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
Sam, I expect that you will respect my expressive request that you do not either communicate with me, or comment on this thread any more.

I most certainly will respect your wish to ignore you and that goes both ways you drunken twat.

BTW I will type on any thread I so choose, this isn't your site and you have no control over who types on threads, you silly twat.

I have told you countless times, you silly twat, not to type to me, you do not control these boards.

Thanks in advance hun.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I most certainly will respect your wish to ignore you and that goes both ways you drunken twat.

BTW I will type on any thread I so choose, this isn't your site and you have no control over who types on threads, you silly twat.

I have told you countless times, you silly twat, not to type to me, you do not control these boards.

Thanks in advance hun.
clapping hands.gif

SamBally

Reaction score
external-content.duckduckgo.comdafgdggddg.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are new cars tested for 5 years prior to putting them on the market ?.
New food recipes tested 5 years prior to being sold for consumption ?

What`s this "big deal" about a 5 year rule for testing a vaccine to try and halt one of the planets most deadly Virus`s at this time ?
Just asking .

SamBally

Reaction score
Are new cars tested for 5 years prior to putting them on the market ?.
New food recipes tested 5 years prior to being sold for consumption ?

What`s this "big deal" about a 5 year rule for testing a vaccine to try and halt one of the planets most deadly Virus`s at this time ?
Just asking .

30 + years of research have gone into the new generation Covid-19 vaccines.

You are trying to debate with a dumbarse who has only just worked out the NHS is being privatized by stealth.

12 years after it started.

SamBally

Reaction score
Sam, I expect that you will respect my expressive request that you do not either communicate with me, or comment on this thread any more. I’m sure you would agree that to ignore my request, considering your comment above regarding Moriarty, would make you not only a ‘twat’, but a hypocritical twat. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

Do not type directly to me, you utter twat. Fcuking nutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back