Locked out looks like

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I canny log in! Says " your account not client is banned. Vpns are not allowed ..exetera exetera...".... Made sure VPN is off but still it won't let me through.

Chopsy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was ‘banned’ for being annoying apparently.

Attachments

• EDB3D27C-8F0F-4285-9B02-735B2B3193E5.png
    EDB3D27C-8F0F-4285-9B02-735B2B3193E5.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 26

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I canny log in! Says " your account not client is banned. Vpns are not allowed ..exetera exetera...".... Made sure VPN is off but still it won't let me through.
You have been in the rooms today ?

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
You have been in the rooms today ?
Yea, can get in via mobile but not my desktop. Doesn't seem to m to ake any difference which browser I use either, same message appears..can anything be done?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, can get in via mobile but not my desktop. Doesn't seem to m to ake any difference which browser I use either, same message appears..can anything be done?
You need to check you have no vpns on anything

G

Greatscott

same baba i log in tethered to mobile then switch to wifi bit of a pain but only way for me atm
You need to check you have no vpns on anything
Poco I can log in with a tethered connection to pc via mobile network and disconnect then use WiFi it's fine, but if I go to connect directly via WiFi it gives that message about vpn and I know I don't have any in use

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
O
same baba i log in tethered to mobile then switch to wifi bit of a pain but only way for me atm

Poco I can log in with a tethered connection to pc via mobile network and disconnect then use WiFi it's fine, but if I go to connect directly via WiFi it gives that message about vpn and I know I don't have any in use
OK I'm looking into it.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Please check that your ISP or anti virus haven’t turned on a VPN without you knowing, they sometimes do this. Also, if you’re using chrome, try a different browser.
@Chopsy this wasn’t your ban but you got caught in the crossfire of another ban, this should also now be resolved, private message me on the forum if it isn’t.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
It happened again :

Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (d28cf851)

Back