Hmmm...comments being deleted!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's the point of having forums if your reply to a thread gets deleted I presume by admin? :mad:

"Waits with bated breath!"...

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mine were deleted aswell but replies to my comments are still on that thread. if they are going to delete comment then they need to delete replies cause it looks kinda stoopid.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's the point of having forums if your reply to a thread gets deleted I presume by admin? :mad:

"Waits with bated breath!"...
windae hold ur breathe for a "decent" reply u could be dead by then lol

R

retiremunter

my point exactly, we are told to report, post on here and its either 'block them' or deleted.....wtf is the point of having forums if ya cant post anything lol

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
my point exactly, we are told to report, post on here and its either 'block them' or deleted.....wtf is the point of having forums if ya cant post anything lol
posts/replies have to be no nonsense answers. anything not related to a post seems to be deleted that is the way it appears to be going in the forum lately. so if u have a sense of humour ur buggered. lol

Last edited:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
That thread was in regards to bans, your comments were not productive. That's all.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
windae hold ur breathe for a "decent" reply u could be dead by then lol
I know, am still waiting for a proper reply regarding "followers"..but hey ho! lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That thread was in regards to bans, your comments were not productive. That's all.[/QUOTE

So if a thread is "hijacked" as nearly all are in here, are you going to remove the offending replies?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Yes, because that thread is not like other threads.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes, because that thread is not like other threads.[/QU

What thread where.... most of these threads are not like other threads because most threads become something other than the thread it started out as ?

Its a bit like Chinese Whispers.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
My ban appeal thread.

zed

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
while we're on the subject... "where are my privileges"??? ive been here for over a week, im tired of being a circle on a cross. :/

Back