A-Z of people's names

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Omg obsessed wi a chatter or what do ya stroke yaself whilst typin that name
His obsession with me is much more profound. he has gone to the trouble of finding out my full name ,address and even borrowed my photos from offline to share with others ! How obsessive can ya get ?
Btw, did you know that you have a bogey up your right Nostril ?:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
His obsession with me is much more profound. he has gone to the trouble of finding out my full name ,address and even borrowed my photos from offline to share with others ! How obsessive can ya get ?
This is just a wind up folks. Bad hasn't gone to any trouble like this. If, and it's a BIG IF, Bad has gained access to Your personal data you suggest above, I would give him more credit than i already have. Unless you made your info available here and elsewhere...and you didn't take precautions, then it's your fault too. Where is your proof that he did?

David. :)

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Hang on make ur mind up. U accused me of that :) so who is it ? Get a story straight and stick to it FOR ONCE

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

You accused tinks and even me ffs why the eck would anyone goto them lengths fgs you ain't that special!!

Back