What's a quote that permanently changed the way you look at things....

• Thread starter Imalittleteapot
  • Start date

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Et tu Brutus
Et tu, elwoodbluz1966?
If you are attempting to quote Shakespeare, it's 'Et tu, Brute' (Latin, not English).

;)
Having said that, Shakespeare did indeed provide numerous memorable quotes. Here's one that can be used in more than one circumstance:
‘ To be, or not to be: that is the question’.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Et tu, elwoodbluz1966?
If you are attempting to quote Shakespeare, it's 'Et tu, Brute' (Latin, not English).

;)
Having said that, Shakespeare did indeed provide numerous memorable quotes. Here's one that can be used in more than one circumstance:
‘ To be, or not to be: that is the question’.
Thanks for your unwanted input

Always so good to read.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

Experience is the name we give to.our mistakes Oscar Wilde

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

Jim Morrison

Last edited:

valkyrie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
People have only as much liberty as they have the intelligence to want and the courage to take

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In life, you have to have things that get you down. If you don't have any downs, you can't have any ups. - my ex brother in law.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
As David Brent from The Office quoted Dolly Parton: "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
It's difficult to say which of them made the most profound quotes.
:)

Back