Andriod phone help

Velvet1

https://youtu.be/viimfQi_pUw
Reaction score
Im not very tech but ive just noticed my phone contact list is saved to a sim card. I have no sim card in my phone. Whats this mean

D

DanNorfolk

You need to put your sim card back in the phone so you can make calls. :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You need to put your sim card back in the phone so you can make calls. :rolleyes:

I would imagine that your reply has successfully closed this thread.
Thank God some solutions aren't exactly rocket science.
:)

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Unless of course she never had a sim card and all her phone conversations have been figments of her imagination or even a dark and cruel scientific experiment.?

TeslaDroid

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The SIMM is the little chip that holds your telephone number so don't worry your contact list is safe.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Unless of course she never had a sim card and all her phone conversations have been figments of her imagination or even a dark and cruel scientific experiment.?

If she didn't have a SIM card then that simplifies her problem. However, she stated: ive just noticed my phone contact list is saved to a sim card.
Perhaps she should search for said SIM card or just resolve to starting all over again with a new SIM card?
:rolleyes:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If she didn't have a SIM card then that simplifies her problem. However, she stated: ive just noticed my phone contact list is saved to a sim card.
Perhaps she should search for said SIM card or just resolve to starting all over again with a new SIM card?
:rolleyes:
Think we do need to find mentioned sim card to find out who had it and was storing her phone contacts, why were they spying on her and are any of us truly safe? Do we have a forensics department?

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is it possible to operate a mobile phone without a sim card? I have a 'smart phone' which I use as a mini computer, not a phone as I damaged the sim card when I tried to insert it, so I can't make calls with it.
Perhaps she means that other card which is used to store data...can't remember what it's called.

Back