The best weekend ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Master Assassin
Reaction score
And we are glad you only troll with one name.

qmangjmc is just passing the time...Like 99.99% of other members here.

He's done nothing wrong.

It's YOU who is Trolling HIM...leave him alone you sad man.

Take a close look at yourself fella.

Q

qmangjmc

qmangjmc is just passing the time...Like 99.99% of other members here.

He's done nothing wrong.

It's YOU who is Trolling HIM...leave him alone you sad man.

Take a close look at yourself fella.
they thinking they hurting me but their negatives doing nothing to me they must think im a little kid or weak man . . . . . face to face words might hurt me but these online words doest hurt me . . . . . im not the strongest man in the world im not the weakest either . . . . . definitely not weak enough to let strangers online that live miles away hurt me

Q

qmangjmc

another fact, if i was fake id defo use a better pic than the one i have !!!
no need to change your pic . . . . . im not trying to be your friend but i always knew your pic was real . . . . . at the time i was caught up in the moment and couldnt think of something to say i said the first thing that popped in my head even though i always knew your pic was real

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
no need to change your pic . . . . . im not trying to be your friend but i always knew your pic was real . . . . . at the time i was caught up in the moment and couldnt think of something to say i said the first thing that popped in my head even though i always knew your pic was real
U really think ive changed my pic because of something u said ? LOL ur wrong

Q

qmangjmc

U really think ive changed my pic because of something u said ? LOL ur wrong
oddly you changed it after i said something about it . . . . . i always knew it was real

Last edited by a moderator:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When Forum threads go off topic and becoming slanging matches, they get closed down for further comment - like this one is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back