Any Asian Lovers out there..?

D

Dardii

In this thread I'd like to see if anyone is a lover of all things Asian.

I'm a massive fan of Asia. Chinese being my Achillies Heel. Not just the food, but the people, languages, history, films, music and MEN.

If I'm the only one, fine.. I'll still post on this thread from time to time in the hope that maybe some folk on here might feel the love for all things Asain, or at least in some small way.

I'm starting with Tokyo Footworks..
Followed closely by Donnie Yen.
Enjoy..

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was drawn to your thread.... lol. I can't imagine why. Your film clips were not something I thought I would enjoy, but I watched them both to the end. Enjoyable dancing, incredible strength, especially the blond guy at 4 minutes in. Some gut-busting moves.

The martial arts, though messed up with its speed, was cheesy fun. I'm glad that it cut out as the neck was breaking, I was envisaging gore galore.

Please continue on your quest to educate and entice us all into your Asiatic world.

jackassme

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Asia my fav part of the world. I plan to go back next year for a visit.

D

Dardii

I was drawn to your thread.... lol. I can't imagine why. Your film clips were not something I thought I would enjoy, but I watched them both to the end. Enjoyable dancing, incredible strength, especially the blond guy at 4 minutes in. Some gut-busting moves.

The martial arts, though messed up with its speed, was cheesy fun. I'm glad that it cut out as the neck was breaking, I was envisaging gore galore.

Please continue on your quest to educate and entice us all into your Asiatic world.

Thank you so much for taking time out to watch the clips. Yes, the blonde one 4 mins in.. Just wow.

Please feel free to post, even if it's only to say that you've a favourite pair of chopsticks :D

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you so much for taking time out to watch the clips. Yes, the blonde one 4 mins in.. Just wow.

Please feel free to post, even if it's only to say that you've a favourite pair of chopsticks :D

I have several, actually. I got them for my daughter's 10th birthday, as I loved the box they came in, the intricate designs - anything tiny with butterflies and lotus flowers, i'm lost to it.

D

Dardii

I have several, actually. I got them for my daughter's 10th birthday, as I loved the box they came in, the intricate designs - anything tiny with butterflies and lotus flowers, i'm lost to it.

That's so lovely, and such a good skill to have, because not everyone can use chopsticks.

My Son uses his for almost all meals, incuding lasagna, uncut. What a boy.

jackassme

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hiya jack ((wave)). So nice to know you love Asia, where in particular do you fancy going next?
I shall be heading back to Vietnam again and would love to take in Japan again and. I only did 3 nights in China and wasnt over impressed with it we stayed in Shang hai.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This sort of thing attracts me about Asia. How anything is achievable. I don't always agree with their methods, but they are unlimited in their thinking.

asia car.PNG

D

Dardii

I shall be heading back to Vietnam again and would love to take in Japan again and. I only did 3 nights in China and wasnt over impressed with it we stayed in Shang hai.

Hope you get the chance to travel.

D

Deadpool

Kung fu hustle. The only movie ive ever enjoyed with subtitles.
A useless fact about me but a contribution to your thread

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do enjoy reading and listening about Asian culture. In fact, some of my favourite computer games are by Asian gaming companies. So there's a lot to be appreciative of.
Before the pandemic and the lockdowns, one of my favourite places to eat out was at a Chinese restaurant in town, and i learnt how to use chopsticks. The best way i was taught how to use the chopsticks was to point something out at the menu lol. Good times.

DebraCadabra

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love visiting Asia , Hopefully it will be safe to travel later this year - Brochures at the ready .

Back