Chest feeding!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I use this forum mostly to get things off my chest. Which brings me to.... . Brighton NHS trust has requested that staff use 'gender neutral language' such as 'Chest feeding' instead of breast feeding. . . now come on! Oh and also 'birthing parent' for mother etc. I'm all for equality for everyone, but this is madness. Should the many have to adapt to the needs of the few, shouldn't it be the other way round? :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

It's as bad as Labour MP Alex Sobel wanting Mx to be used as an alternative to Mr or Mrs.
Pathetic.

C

Common-Carnage

If we can't say words like breasts it applies to us all as we all have em.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What's truly funny about it is that by making the distinction they are actually being sexist.
Men and women are different, I am now waiting for genital differences to be normalised.
We would make love by "Pubic Coupling" or some such sh** lol

Where does it end lol

C

Common-Carnage

We still all have tits though. Ask the men who have been diagnosed with breast cancer if they don't have tits.

B

Bad_Influence

What's truly funny about it is that by making the distinction they are actually being sexist.
Men and women are different, I am now waiting for genital differences to be normalised.
We would make love by "Pubic Coupling" or some such sh** lol

Where does it end lol

It won’t end. It’s over. Sanity lost. All we can do now is feel ashamed that humans in general want to be treated as special, but want to be seen as only wanting ‘equality’.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's as bad as Labour MP Alex Sobel wanting Mx to be used as an alternative to Mr or Mrs.
Pathetic.
And the less said about the Labour MP Lisa Nandy, who I thought was going to be a great leader for the working class of the north, but decided to go all 'woke' instead - the better!

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's actually totally inaccurate. The breasts contain the milk, not the chest, so 'breast-feeding' is correct. It's another way that society is being de-feminised.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If he takes your breasts away breast cancer levels will plummet.

RJG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think it rather silly to refer to breast feeding as 'chest feeding'. Women and men are or should be equal, but until the male of the species can get pregnant gender neutrality applying to this issue is rather daft.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it rather silly to refer to breast feeding as 'chest feeding'. Women and men are or should be equal, but until the male of the species can get pregnant gender neutrality applying to this issue is rather daft.
With the invention of the fathers nursing assistant it wont be long til the up and coming dads will be high tech chest feeding in public, beware!

T

thecakelady

If the use of 'mother' and 'father' is banned, I'd love to be at a child's school parent's evening where the teacher is introduced to 'my egg incubator and sperm donor! ' The world's gone mad! What about those of us that were actually born female, are happy and proud to be female and mothers? Why should we be discriminated against?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Intresting fact, do you know why sperm banks shut.
Because most men bank online these days....
That peep show episode in the bank, they gave him that 1970s mayfair magazine and a test tube!
God knows how many fingers that magazine went through.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Intresting fact, do you know why sperm banks shut.
Because most men bank online these days....
That peep show episode in the bank, they gave him that 1970s mayfair magazine and a test tube!
God knows how many fingers that magazine went through.
They don't give you 'material ' anymore, you've got to take your own or use the free wifi! Allegedly.

Back