COVID-19 (coronavirus) information central

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You said earlier that you 'dare say you would go' for your jab.
That doesn't sound very positive, (I dunno...you young people)?

i said "When and if we called dare say we will go.""

meaning ya plonker when they send for us younger ones

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i said "When and if we called dare say we will go.""

meaning ya plonker when they send for us younger ones
Not very positive though,,,is it?
What you scared of.....a needle?
Diddums! :(

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not very positive though,,,is it?
What you scared of.....a needle?
Diddums! :(
now ur showing what a silly ass u are dont be childish and go read it all again for god sake be man grown up

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
now ur showing what a silly ass u are dont be childish and go read it all again for god sake be man grown up
Ho Hum! The fact that BI likes your post inclines me to believe I am on the right side of this argument.
You sad people, clinging to your idiotic opinions, as the virus clings to you and as you will spread it where e'er you go!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ho Hum! The fact that BI likes your post inclines me to believe I am on the right side of this argument.
You sad people, clinging to your idiotic opinions, as the virus clings to you and as you will spread it where e'er you go!

Excuse me he can like what he wants ,,,, I merely telling you Dong ding aling i cant have the covid jab yet ,,,, I am in the next lot as far as i know i am not yet 65 close but deffo closer to 65 than 70 , and when my turn comes i get a photo just for you .

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Excuse me he can like what he wants ,,,, I merely telling you Dong ding aling i cant have the covid jab yet ,,,, I am in the next lot as far as i know i am not yet 65 close but deffo closer to 65 than 70 , and when my turn comes i get a photo just for you .
And there was me thinking you was frit!
Just shows how bad writing can mislead people...Dunnit?
PS Forget the photo...I don't think I could face it. :eek:

B

Bad_Influence

And there was me thinking you was frit!
Just shows how bad writing can mislead people...Dunnit?
PS Forget the photo...I don't think I could face it. :eek:

It appears you’re old enough to have already had the jab but not old enough to admit you were wrong. Megs told you again and again the she would have the jab when available to her, but you kept sniping at her. You even assumed my ‘liking’ her comment was evidence.
You really have no idea do you? As I’ve said, it is each to their own regarding the vaccination, and I still think people like you, the ones who seem to think the jab is a cure-all which safely wraps you in a bubble, who are more likely to forget the safety of themselves and others.
And your pathetic last sentence just proves the kind of person you are, no class at all.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It appears you’re old enough to have already had the jab but not old enough to admit you were wrong. Megs told you again and again the she would have the jab when available to her, but you kept sniping at her. You even assumed my ‘liking’ her comment was evidence.
You really have no idea do you? As I’ve said, it is each to their own regarding the vaccination, and I still think people like you, the ones who seem to think the jab is a cure-all which safely wraps you in a bubble, who are more likely to forget the safety of themselves and others.
And your pathetic last sentence just proves the kind of person you are, no class at all.

Thank you old bean [lol].

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Aythangyu! :cool:

B

Bad_Influence

I have said all I want to say to you two ridiculous people. Keep your views, I will live with mine.

So how do you feel knowing that having the first jab may leave you far more vulnerable than the govt told you?
And that’s not to mention that the overall efficacy of the vaccine is nowhere near the reported levels.
Still think you’re free???

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have said all I want to say to you two ridiculous people. Keep your views, I will live with mine.

Errmm Excuse me mr ding aling dong you post on a public forum therefore you expected replies . Mine were all the same explaining to you if and when my turn came I go have it , You choose to ignore what wrote and started a silly long thread , The only other I pointed out to you was you would not be free of this virus not even when you had your 2nd jab . The science say we have to learn to live along side it as we do with flu. But again you went off on a tangent ,
Mr dingaling Dong i did not choose to have slanging match on here with you. I was merely pointing it out YOUR NOT GOING TO BE FREE.
now I will await your apology . Oh by way I am neither ridiculous or stupid , I am ME

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Errmm Excuse me mr ding aling dong you post on a public forum therefore you expected replies . Mine were all the same explaining to you if and when my turn came I go have it , You choose to ignore what wrote and started a silly long thread , The only other I pointed out to you was you would not be free of this virus not even when you had your 2nd jab . The science say we have to learn to live along side it as we do with flu. But again you went off on a tangent ,
Mr dingaling Dong i did not choose to have slanging match on here with you. I was merely pointing it out YOUR NOT GOING TO BE FREE.
now I will await your apology . Oh by way I am neither ridiculous or stupid , I am ME
I suppose it depends upon what you read...or understand.
My Quote, from the Israeli Sheba Medical centre, says that 'two shots of the Pfizer vaccine can stop us passing on Coronavirus to others!'
Better get yours asap!

B

Bad_Influence

My Quote, from the Israeli Sheba Medical centre, says that 'two shots of the Pfizer vaccine can stop us passing on Coronavirus to others!'
Better get yours asap!

Can you show us where it say it can stop you passing in on to others please? Because as far as I’m aware no scientist had said that, and I’d be shocked if they did.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can you show us where it say it can stop you passing in on to others please? Because as far as I’m aware no scientist had said that, and I’d be shocked if they did.
Like I said ...The Israeli Sheba Medical centre, who are ahead of most with this stuff.

B

Bad_Influence

Like I said ...The Israeli Sheba Medical centre, who are ahead of most with this stuff.

That helps. Nowhere in their report, as I read it, stated is prevented you passing on the virus. That’s why I asked you to show me where you read it.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That helps. Nowhere in their report, as I read it, stated is prevented you passing on the virus. That’s why I asked you to show me where you read it.
Read it again BI: It's all there.

B

Bad_Influence

Read it again BI: It's all there.

Nowhere in their report, as I read it, stated is prevented you passing on the virus.
IF it stated that, please show me where. There's no need to say "it's there" again....... SHOW ME WHERE.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nowhere in their report, as I read it, stated is prevented you passing on the virus.
IF it stated that, please show me where. There's no need to say "it's there" again....... SHOW ME WHERE.
FGS Use your common sense.
Two shots will clear you of the virus but it will not, obviously, prevent you from putting your dirty little hands in a spot where some denier has left traces.
We will have to remember our hygiene for quite a while to come.

B

Bad_Influence

FGS Use your common sense.
Two shots will clear you of the virus but it will not, obviously, prevent you from putting your dirty little hands in a spot where some denier has left traces.
We will have to remember our hygiene for quite a while to come.

So it won't prevent you from spreading the virus so you stated repeatedly???

Better get yours asap!

You're welcome.

Back